Invisible

(Sorry, super short part. I wrote this in a car. don't judge.)

February 20th

*Phil's POV*

Another day with Cat, she arrived last night. We visited Dan and Y/N, Cat adores Timmy. She fed him treats and chased him with a feather, I'm not used to this. Being happy.

Chris left me three voicemails, I can't hear them. It's too much. He still cares, it's just awkward between now.

Pj can see that Chris isn't himself, Pj visits still. We film videos and go on trips. But Chris stays home. I haven't seen him in so long. I know I shouldn't but, I miss him.

Dan calls him all the time, with no answer of course. It's like he's just gone...

*Chris's POV*

I can't believe Phil. He said he loved me. Then that it was wrong. Now he's with that bitch, Cat. Bloody hell, why am I so jealous? Oh yeah, because I love him. And he's moved on, so quickly.

I've left him messages and voicemails, he's ignored me completely. He's pushing me away, he wants me out of his life.

He knows that I can't do that.

The moon rose, so atmospheric and pure. It's stupid to personify the moon but it really has a simple life, illuminating scenic moments: Kisses, proposals, announcements... Happiness. I miss Phil.

He doesn't miss me.

He doesn't even acknowledge my existence.

I guess this is what it's like to stalk a celebrity, you try so hard to be seen, but you're invisible. And that's not always a super power...