Heart beats fast

*Y/N's POV*

Dan's eyes widened as you sat up, shuffling uncomfortably. He moved closer and propped you up with his strong arms. 

"Y/N! How are you feeling?" He asked, puffy eyed. Had he been crying?

"Ummm... Dizzy and my head hurts but other than that I'm fine." You mumble. 

A thought drifts into your mind immediately. You place your hand on my our stomach and look at Dan with worry.

"Peanut's fine!" He laughed.

"Peanut?" 

"Since we don't know if it's a he or she I'm going to call it peanut!" Dan blushed.

You reach out for his hand and take it in both of yours. Rubbing his palm you look up at him and smile.

"Peanut. That's the cutest thing you've ever said." You say between laughs.

He smiles showing his dimples that still melt your heart even now, leaning down he presses his lips against yours. You kiss for a long few minutes before Phil breaks the silence.

He coughs twice and says, "Um guys, this is... Um, a bit awkward."

You shrug and laugh, a hot blush burning across your cheeks. Dan kisses your rosy, hot skin: this makes your blush even more intense. He locks eyes with you and smiles, you're instantly lost in his maple brown eyes; so sweet and kind. 

In the corner Chris touches phil's knee and looks up at him. Phil smiles weakly before being attacked with a passionate kiss from Chris. (Dat rhyme do). 

*Chris's POV*

I can't believe that Phil is here, kissing me. I've always loved him. Cat has only gotten between us, all the time. Now she's gone. Phil calms me, he protects me, he warms me, he holds me. And when he says my name, it sounds so much different to when anyone else says it: he gives it a definition, a purpose. He gives me purpose. No one has ever done that before.

*Phil's POV*

Why am I submitting to Chris's advances? Cat's actions clearly have not affected me, they just hurt every one else: Chris, Dan and Y/N... And now Y/N is in hospital. As bad as it seems, I still love Cat. She just makes me feel... I don't know, maybe I'm just trying to attach myself to the easy route. Being with Chris isn't going to be easy, that is if I actually ask him out. Oh god, I'm in so deep...

Chris... He makes me happy, he makes my heart skip a beat, he makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he makes me smile, he makes me frown.

He heals me when I'm down...

But he breaks me when I'm not...