Collab

"Welcome back to Dan and Phil games! It's special guest time!" Dan began.

Phil gestured to walk in. You get into frame and do jazz hands.

"Guess who's back, back again, Y/N's back, tell your friends." You laugh.

"Soz mate, friends aren't something we've got many of. Anyway, today we are playing... Fable three! Because one and two haven't come in the mail yet." Dan explained.

"Wooooo!" Phil sang.

"Righty ho, looks like we can be a man or a woo-man." Dan said with a strange voice.

"Let's make dil!" Phil cried.

Me and Phil clapped our hands in agreement.

"fine," Dan huffed, "let's make dil."

The intro to fable began. (you know what it's like if you've played it. If not search fable 3 intro in yt of somin.)

"Nooo, the chicken!" Phil and you cried in unison.

Dan put on an evil laugh, "DIE CHICKEN!" He cackled.

Phil poked Dan's shoulder, "No! What did that chicken ever do to you?" Phil laughed.

The gameplay begun.

Dil was in his bedroom whilst his butler, jasper, tried to wake him. His dog was in the bed with him (beastiality obvs).

The hero and dog both went out to the castle grounds where dils girlfriend waited for him. The girlfriend was called Elise (awkward) so we decided to call her Tabitha. (she is actually called Elise in the game)

From then on the hero saved peasants from his evil brother Logan who is a barbaric king and dil is now going through a cave to earn powers from his dead farther, the old king of Albion.

"Phew!" Phil collapsed on the sofa after filming.

Timmy sat on his lap and licked his nose, "Hey... Timmy..." Phil said between licks.

Dan laughed before saying, "Be nice to uncle Phil!"

"Uncle?" Phil asked.

"Yeah, best friends get promoted to uncle!" Dan laughed.

"Awwwww, I love you mate!" Phil cried hugging Dan.

"Love you too dude!" Dan cried back.

"awwww. Bromance" you laugh behind them.

They opened their arms and said, "get in here Y/N!"

You joined in the giant hug and snuggled into Dan and Phil's arms. How did you get here? All that's happened, all that you've done. And now you're in your own house with your husband, Dan Howell, who you've looked up too for most of your teenage-adult life. You're having his baby. And you're a successful YouTuber with 8.5 million subscribers.

The gaming collab went up at 10pm, Phil spent the night again.

And to be honest you don't think you've ever been happier.