Open and Vulnerable

THANKS FO 1K READS ASDFGHJKL!!! THANKYOU GUYS(Disclaimer: This part contains some long ass paragraphs and a shit tonne of dialogue so strap in, get some malt easers and a geisha cocktail and get comfy. Its gonna be a long, bumpy ride!)

Dan turned on the camera and took a deep breath.

I sat back and shuffled awkwardly on my seat, hand on stomach.

 "So I um, haven't been very honest with you guys, " he sighed, "You guys are like family to me, you're so supportive and kind. Without you neither of us would be here, neither of us would be so happy, neither of us would be us."

"You may have heard about the terror attack in Paris two years ago, well. Y/N, Phil and I we're involved, you could say. We got caught in the crowd and separated. Y/N and Phil made it back to London, I missed the first plane and heard my mother was ill so decided to get a plane to Wokingham to be with my family. In December we we're reunited. I was in a relationship with a horrible woman, I wanted to move on. I couldn't. When I saw her... I was broken again, but somehow fixed... I was torn, this woman had the ability to make me whole or break me into a million pieces with one word, 'no'. I left my girlfriend and Y/N and I patched up the open wounds and put together the jigsaw. It was tough and it took time and dedication,"

Dan took my hand, "but we made it. In January we got married and had our honeymoon in Tokyo. I guess I was scared to tell you guys because, I felt uncomfortable knowing that people could or are writing stories about us (LOL, THIS IS IRONIC AF) please respect our privacy and don't write inappropriate stories about us. Because..."

Dan froze up and looked at me.

I smiled weakly and squeezed his hand. I kissed his cheek and looked at the camera.

"We're having a baby." I smiled and blushed, "Things are looking up for us and we decided you should be a part of that. After all without you guys we would have never met each other. We wouldn't have our little family."

Dan blushed and hugged me tightly, he looked at the camera and gasped.

"I forgot to say! We have a cat! One moment!" He ran off and picked up Timmy.

"This is Timothy the destroyer, Timmy for short. He is our first child," we laughed.

"Everybody loves Timmy."

Timmy began to kneed Dan's legs with his paws and flick my knee with his tail.

"Timmy! You're tickling me!" I giggle.

Dan picks him up and plays with his paws, Timmy doesn't care and just hangs there happily, comforted by Dan's strong hands.

I smiled at him, he's so paternal. He's so caring and loving.

Dan looked over at me, touched my hand and kissed my lips gently. He put Timmy on the floor and locked his fingers with mine.

Without breaking eye contact he said, "We've never been happier. Videos will continue as usual, Phil is still very close to us and visits all the time. Hes here now," he called Phil.

"I'll be in videos on Dan and Y/N's channels and Dan and Phil games is still operational. Nothing will really change. Don't worry guys." Phil said.

"Bye guys!" All three of us said in unison.

'Nothing will really change.'