Pokémon

Dan pov

Shifting clouds waltzed across the gorgeous morning sky. A gentle breeze weaved through branches and carried petals over the streets. Y/N's small hand in mine, we wandered down the street. At the corner of the park a man was renting out bikes. We took a bike each and began our adventure.

Weaving through trees and people, peddling in sync with each other.

Y/N raced ahead of me, the breeze rushing through her hair.

I chased her down the street, petals floating down around us.

We giggled like children beneath the mild January sun.

We pulled over and locked up the bikes.

Before us sat a huge gamer's paradise, video games, posters, t shirts, hats, merchandise and plushies (my weakness!)

"I'm going to need another suitcase, I can see the pokemon plushies..." Y/N laughed.

"I know, I hope there's a jiggly puff." I replied.

"Dan there's literally every single pokemon related item in there, you will find your precious jiggly puff!" She giggled.

I sling my arm around her waist and lead her in.

*Y/N's POV First person)

His touch lingered like a festering burn (hot I know asdfhjklhgfkl!) Shivers rippled through my body. Heat radiated from his chest, warming me to my core. Maybe it's his body temperature or maybe it's because I'm in love with him.

I picked up a Pikachu and threw it at Dan. He was poking Toteros and flicking through anime posters.

"Hey!" He whined.

He took a squirtle and flung it in my direction. It missed completely. I stuck my tounge out at him. He gasped and threw a meowth at me, it hit my face. I frowned like a baby and tried to keep a straight face. I just burst into laughter.

We reached the check out and bought all 12 items. By now the sun had set and been replaced with a pearly moon.

Dan found a sushi restaurant and we sat at our table. Our waiter was incredibly tall, even Dan was surprised. He towered above us and took our orders.

Dan reached for my hand across the table.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you more." I laughed.

"Not possible. There's no one who feels more love than I do for you." He blushed.

He rubbed the back of my hand with his, his grip tightened as my phone buzzed. Hopefully jealous Dan won't appear.

He held his breath until I said it was Phil. His grip loosened.

"Dan, you don't need to worry. I wouldn't have married you if I didn't love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I reassured him.

He exhaled, "I will never leave you Y/N, I've made that mistake before. This is the start of our life together and I will make it the best that I can for us."

I blush before leaning over to kiss him. He puts a hand on the back of my neck bringing another hot blush to my cheeks.

Our food arrives. Vibrant colours and smells, it was incredible.

We ate and payed before making our way back to the hotel.

The stars flickered across the night sky.

We sat on the balcony beside one another.

He held me close, I felt his heart beat against my chest, that same lullaby I held onto in the worst times. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"I can't believe we're married Y/N. It's been so long and hard, but we made it. Look where we are, how far we've come. We can start our family now, together." He whispered.

You touch his hand and kiss his cheek.

He kissed my neck and nuzzled his head against my shoulder.

We lay down on the blanket in each others arms.

I snuggled into his chest and hold his waist.

He wraps his arms around my shoulders and rested his head against mine.

We fell asleep below the stars.