I'm going to Promise...

7K READS ON WAKE ME UP! THANKS SO MUCH! OMG!

25th February

*Cat's POV*

Unbelievable. Yet again, I'm being messed with. Am I just a distraction, used to keep Phil from his feelings? Is he just dating me so that he can't be with Chris? Am I his excuse to prevent him from emotional turmoil? Is Phil secretly gay?

Too many questions, not enough answers. Yes, Phil did say that if I hadn't have lied then he wouldn't have visited him, he could have stopped the kiss. If he loved me, then he would have stopped the kiss. 

*Chris's POV*

I. Kissed. Phil.

It was wrong, he may not have kissed me back. However he wasn't disgusted, he wasn't offended and he wasn't fazed. He just let it happen, he let me kiss him: it might mean nothing, but to me it means everything.

Last night the greatest thing happened. Phil texted me.

Phil: Hello Chris. I wanted to apologise. I've made a huge mistake. I know its been a long time since I've told you that I love you so I want to tell you again. I should have never ignored you, I wish I would have chosen you. I don't know if I can go back. I was furious. But your kiss woke me up, it showed me sense and enlightened on my own feelings and emotions.

Chris: What are you going to do?

Phil: I'm going to make a promise.

Chris: What promise?

Phil: I'm going to promise to marry you and love you forever. There's just one thing in my way.

I began to cry, I have never been happier in my entire life.

*Dan's POV*

Y/N walked into the lounge, followed by Timmy. I winked at her (let's get mildly suggestive) so she playfully slapped my shoulder and giggled. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her close, she groaned in annoyance and sat on my knee at the piano.

I massaged the keys (kinky. Get your mind out of the gutter) music enacted from the piano. Y/N leaned into my body, her heart beat drumming against my chest. Her breath was warm upon my skin.

I stopped playing and wrapped my arms around her.

"I remember this. all those years ago. sitting in the moon light. crying inside." Y/N whispered.

"Look where we are now." I whisper back.

The polar opposite to the last time we were here.

crying for the right reasons.

my hands moved to her stomach, they stayed there. I began to kiss her neck and nuzzle my face onto her skin.

"I remember leaving you." She murmured. "It was the worst pain I have ever endured."

"I remember seeing your face." I replied, " It was the worst thing I have ever seen."

"It was the best thing I have ever had the pleasure of resting my eyes upon."