I made a big mistake.

*Phil's POV*

(texts)

Cat: I spoke to Chris, what's going on?

Phil: What did he tell you?

Cat: I'm not going to tell you until tell me what's going on Phil.

Phil: I need to go

Cat: Wait, what. Tell me what's going on!

I didn't text back, I need to see Chris. He's going to ruin this for me. He knows I'm not going to be with him, if he can't accept that I'm with Cat he needs to leave. He won't ruin things for me, I won't let him. I loved him, but not anymore. I moved on and he should do the same.

As the rain started again, wind lashed against my cheeks and reddened my nose. I rang the doorbell and Chris ran to the door.

His jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"Phil..." He stammered and blinked in disbelief.

He stepped down, into the rainy street. His hands formed clammy fists. He stood merely a foot away, leaning in he pressed his lips against mine. Holding my hands to his chest, he pulled away.

I looked down and sighed before sternly locking eyes with him. He stepped back, tears formed in his eyes, lip quivering. 

"sorry." he whispered.

As Chris was turning to leave I grabbed his fore arm, he gasped.

"No, I'm sorry." I sighed, "I came here to argue, I came here to hurt you. I can't be with you, please accept that. What did you tell Cat?"

"I haven't told her anything."...

We stood in silence, in the corner of my eye I saw a woman, she was in my view briefly before she vanished. Chris hugged me tightly before closing the door behind him. The rain thrashed against my coat. Wind threatened to pull down my hood and expose me to the rain.

Wandering through the showers, I heard a faint murmur behind me. I continued to stride along the street, head down.

A hand reached out and tapped my shoulder, spinning around on my foot. It was Cat.

"He kissed you..." She hissed.

"Yes, he did. And you lied to me. If you had been honest with me he would have never kissed me, I would have never been to see him."

She was left baffled, gawping and stammering.

"W.. Well. I-I... Uhh." she murmured.

I nodded and began to walk away, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to face her. She kissed my cheek, and my lips, and my head. I wriggled my hand free and huffed in annoyance. I left.

*Dan's POV*

Y/N and I sat together on our sofa, when the door bell rung. It was Phil.

I opened the door, Phil suddenly burst into tears and flung his arms around me. I held him close and lead him to the lounge. Y/N ran to us and hugged him too, we sat on the carpet holding onto each other. Timmy sniffed Phil and nuzzled into his jumper.

Y/N and I helped him out of his wet coat and found him a onesie.

 He slouched on the sofa, shaking. Y/N sat with him and rubbed his back. Phil cried into her shoulder as she hushed him comfortingly.

"I... m-made a.... b-big mm-mistake..." He stammered.