10th January 2018

Yall im so proud! Dil is getting married! So much marriage! Soz i needed to use this picture, dil with it XD 😂)

You rise to the serene song of the birds. They swooped in front of the window casting shadows and silhouettes around your room. The space beside you is empty, your panic subsides when reality hits you. He's with Phil in the hotel room one floor below you. In the room beside you Zoe, Louise, Poppy, Tanya and Sophie begin to stir and wake up gradually.

Envelopes, plastic crowns and specks of glitter are scattered across the floor. Giggles enact from the door as the girls rush in and pile on your bed.

"It's today Y/N!" They sing enthusiastically.

"You're marrying Dan!"

Just the sound of his name brings a strong blush to your burning cheeks. Hung from the back of the wardrobe door swayed your dress.

(if you don't wear dresses, soz, it's a fan fiction and not an accurate depiction of reality. DIL WITH IT!)

Ivory silk lined with silver rhinestones and blue embroidery. It was nothing dramatic or extravagant. You're too awkward and clumsy for a huge puffy dress! The dress had two layers so it was very easy to move in, it was just long enough to touch your ankles so there was no tripping hazard. You stood up, touched the dress and jumped up and down with a giggle.

"I can't believe today is finally here!" You cry.

*Dan's POV*

Pj, Chris, Alfie, Joe, Marcus, Caspar and Phil all rush in and trap you in a group hug. Back pats, cheers, jokes and pep talks. Phil grabbed your shoulder and dragged you aside from the boyish chaos.

"Listen Dan. I'm so proud of you. All you've been through, all you've done. Y/N is an incredible woman and you're both lucky to have found each other. I'm so glad that you can finally be happy. You two deserve nothing more than happiness so having the privilege to watch you find it in one another is a great feeling. It's a big change. Dan Howell, a married man, a husband. Just don't forget me in it all. I've lost a best friend before, I can't loose you too. I doubt you will, Y/N is very similar to us, awkward, nerdy, fun. Just... Visit! I'm lonely!" Phil laughed.

I hug him tightly, "I won't forget you Phil, you're my brother!"

*Your POV*

The sun shines through the white curtains, looks like today will be perfect.

Zoe smiles and cries a little as she applies light makeup to your face.

"I know, it's just I feel like a proud sister! My baby's getting married! I'm more emotional than I was at my own wedding jeez!" Zoe cried.

(btw Zoe and Alfie are married)

Louise is hidden behind you twisting, braiding and pinning your hair. She's worked through each bridesmaid already. Darcy is sitting on a chair swinging her legs and humming quietly. You can't believe that she's already seven years old.

Her soft blonde hair is curled and bouncing around her shoulders, she looks insanely cute in her little blue dress. Her little silver shoes match yours.

Zoe and Louise step back and take in their work before nodding to each other and placing your dress beside you.

"We're going to get changed now... Come on Darcy!" They sing merrily.

Standing up and touching your silk dress brings happy tears to your eyes. Your fingers trace each stich and rhinestone.

Slipping carefully into your dress, prickly shivers race up and down your spine. You step into your shoes and let the girls in.

They gasp in unison and clap with excitement. Poppy places your veil carefully upon your head and smiles brightly.

Your cousin, Ruby is downstairs with a camera to take a few photos. The wedding won't be vlogged or publicized, it will be quiet and calm.

The ceremony will be at a beautiful church in London the after party will be at the meadow where you and Dan first kissed. The same place that you celebrated your birthday all that time ago.

*Dan's POV*

Adjusting my suit in the mirror i catch Phil in the corner wiping a tear.

"I see emotion!" I laugh.

"Oh shut up!" He replies.

Pj ties my tie and pokes my nose jokingly.

"Good luck Danny boy." He laughs.

"Thanks. I'm just going to ignore that you called me Danny and move on." I say with sass.

Chris pats my shoulder and hugs me.

Joe chants, he and Caspar give me a long ridiculous pep talk before leading everyone out of the room.

As he leaves Phil touches my shoulder and hugs me tightly with a smile. He closes the door behind him.

I pace and breathe heavily.

In one hour I'm going to be married!