Break me

*Phil's POV*

Y/N and Dan left the hospital this morning, Chris and I started to walk. No real aim to our journey, just us, alone.

We reached an alleyway. Chris put his arm out and touched the wall, we stopped in our tracks. He pushed me gently until my back touched the wall. He encased me in his arms. My breath became shaky, my heart beat faster.

He leaned his face closer to mine. I felt his warm breath tingling against my skin, the hairs on my arm stood on end.

He pressed his lips against mine, he was dominant throughout. Pulling away he bit my lip, this time I kissed him back: Teasing him.

He laughed. Again a hot blush rose on my cheeks. Why does this always happen with him? What is wrong with me? I shouldn't feel like this. I still technically have a girlfriend. But with Chris I just, lose control. But this time he takes control for me, of me.

His mysterious green eyes, his soft brown hair. They transfix me in a world of peace and happiness that nothing can drag me from.

When he leaves me at the end of the day, it's as if I've lost a limb. It hurts, I feel empty and purposeless.

Chris takes me places I've never been before, he shows me heaven. Only when he leaves me, or kisses me, he shows me hell.

It's so wrong.

But there's something about him.

His kisses are painful.

His kisses are addictive.

His kisses are saved for me.

I know I love Chris, but I don't know what to do about Cat. She's jealous, that's an understatement. She's crazy and she's on the run, we still need to find her. She knows that what she did was wrong.

My train of thought was broken by another kiss.

Chris's hands slid from the walls and wrapped around my neck. I placed my hands on his waist, the slid down to his hips and moved slowly as the kiss deepened.

His hands moved down my arms and he grabbed my wrists. He pushed my wrists to the wall, either side of my head and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He slammed my back against the wall. Pushing his lips against mine, we kissed and kissed and kissed...

As the sun began to set into a feisty, fiery amber wasteland, Chris placed me down onto the ground. I pecked his cheek and looked down shyly.

He chuckled at me and reached for my hand. I smiled up at him and locked my fingers with his.

"Chris." I began. "The reason I held back is ridiculous, let's move forward. Together."

"Okay... But can you tell me the reason?" He asked.

"The way things were affected by us. It just seems that our relationship will destroy everything our friends and family have worked for. But I know that's just stupid, that's just how people reacted."

He smiled at me and rubbed my back, "I love you Phil." He whispered.

"I don't want to break you like they have, I understand that you might want to avoid me." He continued.

I shook my head.

"Break me..."