Chapter 2- fan art

I woke up and turned over to check my phone, 9 texts from Katie. Eh. I'll answer her later. I sat up in my bed and grabbed my laptop. Minds well find out what fan art it. I typed fan art in Google and brought up imagines. It was just a bunch of drawings of twenty one pilots, this looks easy! I set my lap top on my bed and jumped out of bed. I walked over to my desk and got out all my colored pencils and some computer paper. I closed the fan art tab and opened a new tab, I typed in Twenty One Pilots and clicked images. I started looking through pictures of the band. I decided to pick a picture where the lead singer, Tyler, was holding his fingers like a gun towards the drummer, Josh. I always thought Josh was cuter then Tyler, but that's besides the point. I started drawing my 'masterpiece' and after what seemed forever I finally got something I thought was kinda decent. I put my colored pencils away and decided to check the messages form Katie.
Katie- lily
Katie- get up its important
Katie- lily
Katie- fine I'm not telling you
Katie- erm
Katie- Answer me
Katie- please
Katie- god d*mnit lily
Katie- well I guess I'll tell you anyway. Twenty one pilots is having a concert in a few days and you need to go to turn in your fan art, if you even did it. Rumor has it they are announcing the winner there. Please go with me
Me- alright alright I'll go text me the details
I sat back down on my bed and opened Tumblr on my laptop. New message from 'taco_don' I smiled at the message. For the past few months I've been talking to this account and it's great to just talk to him or her, even though I don't know who it is.
Taco_Don- hey are you alright?
Me- ya Why?
Taco_Don- your recent post. Just making sure your okay
I went to look at my profile to see my recent post. It was a depressing quote about how I'd be better off dead. I posted it about a few days ago, I guess it was just one of those days.
Me- oh ya I'm fine now
Taco_Don- ok talk to you later
I decided to update my Tumblr and add my Fan art. It got a bunch of likes really quick so I decided to make another quick fan art. Why not?
-------------------------------------------------------
Joshs POV

"I bet your little tumblr girlfriend is entering the contest." Tyler said sitting down on couch in the tour bus, smirking. "You think?" I said.
"Of course" Tyler said rolling his eyes, crossing his legs, and putting his hands in his legs like a girl. I couldn't help but say, "Tyler your such a girl" "I'm aware" Tyler says getting up and pretending to flip his hair, putting his hand on his hip, strutting to the back of the bus making me laugh. I love my best friend.