Chapter 33-no caller id

*recommended song to play while reading chapter-message man

        Josh's POV
"Can you please stop staying out so late." My mom says, I Ignore her and take off my coat. "Oh my god." I turn my head and look to my mom, "Your still looking for Lily." I roll my eyes and throw my coat on the floor. I walk upstairs and sit on my bed. I take off my wet shirt from the rain and lean back. I kick my leg up on my pillow and throw my hands behind my head. Does it always rain this much in the summer? I ponder and look up at the ceiling, where else could she be, I've checked everywhere. "Hey bud how are you doing?" Tyler says coming in my room and he sits down on my floor. "I don't know man, it's been almost half a year. I've checked everywhere, her house, Tyler's house, all the local hotels and hospitals, she's no where." I say and look down at him, I really don't know what to do anymore. "Maybe you should stop, like you said, it's been half a year, she could be anywhere." Tyler said, I sat up and glared at him, "Tyler, are you serious right now? 'Maybe I should stop?' I'll never stop until I find her, with or without you." I say, Tyler gets up and leaves the room with a sigh. He hasn't been the same since Lily's left, no one has. We just lost Zack and now it feels like I've lost Lily. I miss her so much, I'm still not sure what she meant by someone is lying to me. The only people that were there was me, Lily, Tyler, Jenna, and a few other crew members. Whatever if, WHEN I find her I'll ask her and figure it out. I throw myself back on my bed and stare up at the ceiling. I start to feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket but I roll my eyes and let it go to voicemail. Whoever it is can wait. I stand up and the wood floor beneath me creaks. I feel my phone stop vibrating but immediately after words it starts vibrating again, annoyed, standing in the doorway I take my phone out of my pocket to see who it is. 'No Caller ID' the phone reads, I press ignore and go to put it back in my pocket. Immediately it's starts vibrating again, "For gods sake." I mutter and press answer. "Hello Josh-" "LILY! Where are you?!" It's Lily's voice! It's really her! I run over to my bed and sit down. "Josh I am fine, I promise. I've made a new life in Connecticut. I have to go, I just wanted to let you know I am fine and there is NO need to come looking for me." Lily says, but there was no meaning in the way she spoke. She sounded as if she were a robot. "Are you sure Lily?" I say in high concern, "Yes, I have to go, goodbye Josh." Lily says, I say goodbye and I almost hang up until I hear the phone still talking. "-you happy now? I did it, I called him, he'll never believe that was true, I sounded fake." Lily says with fear and emotion now. I hear someone get slapped and I hear Lily whimper. "HELP! SOMEONE ANYO-" "Shut up whore. Josh doesn't love you and he never did. And stop fighting me, NO ONES COMING! You worthless piece of meat, don't you understand? No one, NO ONE can hear you down here, your trapped." I hear a mans voice speak. I want to say something but I want to find out more information on this guy who's threatening Lily. Wait! Lily's in danger! I NEED TO FIND HER. I have proof! I grab Tyler's phone and put my phone on speaker, I'm just about to hit record and as I do Lily screams and the phone call ends. Dumbfounded I sit there, on the ground, feeling useless, I want to do something, anything to help her, all of the proof I have left is a call on my screen that says it was from 'No caller ID'