Chapter 3- concert and contest

Few days later-Lily's POV

I wake up and immediately check my phone for messages.
Katie- get up! Concert day! Wear something actually decent today in case you win
Me- good morning to you too and I will don't worry 😂
I set my phone on my night stand and got up out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and noticed my hair was really greasy. I sighed and got down towels out of the cupboard and jumped in the shower.
I dried myself off and put on an oversized shirt and walked to my room. I sat at my desk and started to dry my hair. After it was dried I decided to curl my hair. I walked to the bathroom and pulled out my curling wand. This is gonna take a while, I pulled out my phone and went to twenty one pilots radio. I set my phone on the counter as I started to curl my brown hair and sing along to the song. "When the leader of the bad guys sang
Something soft and soaked in pain
I heard the echo from his secret hideaway
He must've forgot to close his door
As he cranked out those dismal chords
And his four walls declared him insane
I found my way
Right time wrong place
As I plead my case
You're the judge, oh no
Set me free
You're the judge, oh no
Set me free
I know my soul's freezing
Hell's hot for good reason
So please, take me
Na na na na oh
Na na na na oh
Na na na na oh
Three lights are lit
But the fourth one's out' "Lily take any longer why don't ya!" My sister yelled from outside the door. I rolled my eyes and finished curling my hair. I grabbed my phone and turned off my curling wand and walked out of the bathroom as my sister rushed in. I walked into my room and sat down at my desk and started to put my makeup on, I put some foundation, then I winged my eyeliner, and then I put a maroon color lipstick on. I was happy how green my lipstick made my eyes look. I got up and walked to my closet, "Decent hey?" I said looking through my closet. I decided on maroon high wasted shorts, a black crop top, and some black wedges. I looked in the mirror and I was happy with what I look like. My phone buzzed on my desk and there was a message from Katie.
Katie- I'm here lets go
I grabbed my fan art and I ran downstairs to give my parents and hug and ran out to Katie's car. "Hey you don't look like trash!" Katie said giving me a hug over the seat. "You don't either!" I said. She grabbed the aux cord and plugged in twenty one pilots. I looked at her and she said, "Minds well get in the mood." I smiled at her as we sang along to Semi-Automatic.
"Now we gotta try and find a parking space" Katie said sighing looking at all the traffic of cars. After about forever we finally found one. "Grab your fan art" I said to Katie. She grabbed as I grabbed mine and we started walking to the stage area. There were many and many of teenage girls and some adults with fan art and hope to be chosen. It was crazy that some lucky person in this crowd was going on tour with them. We came up on the entrance and showed them our tickets, we put our fan art in a box and went to go find a seat. "Ahh! I'm so excited!" Katie screamed, Jumping up and down getting a lot of nodding heads from other excited people. We found a seat and waited for the show to start.

Josh's POV
"Tyler!" I yelled to him on the other side of the stage. "What?" He said running towards me. "We gotta pick the winner before the show starts" I said putting the filled fan art box on the ground. "Oh how could I ever forget!" He said and we started going through all the art. Then we suddenly came upon a familiar name. "She entered..." We said in unison.

Lily's POV

    "Who's happy to be alive?!" Tyler came out on stage yelling. A loud roar of screams came from the crowd as we were a part of it. Josh walked out on stage next to Tyler with an envelope. "Thank you for all the submissions and such they were all amazing, really! But sadly we can only pick one winner to go on tour with us." Tyler said and the crowd got quiet as Josh pulled out a few pieces of paper out of the envelope. "Now, uh, the reason we picked this person was not only for the great artistics in the drawings but the fact that they took the time to draw 3 very, uh, detailed fan art." Josh said speaking into Tyler's microphone, he seemed nervous. "Thanks Josh for those beautiful words," Tyler said giving Josh a smirk which made the crowd go wild, "And finally the winner of the contest is Lillian Gilchorn!" Tyler said as he and Josh held up 3 pictures. The crowd started clapping as my best friend looked at me in shock. I'm not sure who was more shocked, me, or her. But what Josh and Tyler were holding up was not what I put into the contest, well one of them was but the other two, t-those were from my tumblr.

A/N
Hey guys hope you enjoyed that chapter! Also if you know where that picture is from your amazing, if you don't please please please go look up dual drummers by Josh and Tyler it's crazy! Love you all! <3