Chapter 53

We flip over on the bed, both drenched in sweat, I hold my self up with my hands on his chest, "Wanna go again?" He says laughing, attempting to catch his breath. I bite my lip, but almost immediately on cue, we hear Amara start to wail. We laugh and I plop myself down on the bed next to him. "I got it," I say, I sit up and rip the sheet from him, "Hey!" He squeals, I laugh and quickly wrap myself up in the sheet. I walk over to Amara's crib that my dad whole-heartedly put up for us last night and lift Amara up, with a groan. I hold her and start to bounce her around, I pat her back, trying to get her to calm down. "Shh, shh, baby your fine. Momma's here baby, shhh," I coo and she starts to become quieter. I set her back down in her crib and hand her her elephant toy, to keep her busy, "Let me through on some clothes and we'll go down and get you your bottle, ok?" I say and mentally answer myself, ok mom. I start walking to my suit case, which is still unpacked.
"Here you go babe," I say, sitting on the wooden kitchen counter, letting Amara latch onto the warm bottle. I look around, this place is trashed. You think being this party had all adults it'd be cleaner but nope, solo cups for days. I sigh, my motherly hormones kicking in. I hop down from the counter, Amara still in my arms. One by one, I start grabbing empty beer bottles and solo cups, and throwing them into the trash, all the while, holding and feeding my baby. Amara finishes her bottle quickly and I set it down on the counter. I start washing the counters and when I'm done I make my way to the front room. Stepping over sleeping family members and blankets. I keep looking for the one special person andddddddd... Bingo! I kneel down beside him, shaking his shoulder a bit, "Ethan, Ethan wake up," his eyes flutter and he wakes up. Running his hand through his hair, he sits up. He rubs his brown eyes and I shove Amara at his chest, "Hold," he impulsively grabs her with an umph, and is taken aback and confused. I stand up and start folding extra blankets, "What are you doing?" He says hoarse, I open the blanket closet door, and stack one in, "Cleaning," I state, grabbing another blanket, folding it. He stands up and probs himself up on a stool, some of his dark fluffy hair falling on his face, "Why?" "Why not?" I say getting up on my tippy toes, stacking another blanket. We hear the doorbell ring, but I continue to fold blankets, "I guess I'm getting the door," he says hopping down from the chair, walking over to the door, bouncing Amara. I stack another blanket and go to grab another as I ease drop on the conversation, Ethan opens the door and says, "Hello, um, what can I help you with?" He says, he sounds unsure. "Hello, I'm here to get my baby back, if you could just go get her," I hear the Erie, familiar voice, I drop my blanket and start sneaking my way over to the door.  I peep through the cracks and... HOLY SHIT. I swipe my baby from Ethan's arms and dash towards the stairs. I'm hyperventilating and Amara starts wailing, tons of adrenaline pumping through my veins. I get up the stairs and sprint to me and Josh's room, I whip it open and run over to the bed, sitting down behind it. "JOSH!" I yell, he runs over to me looking almost as panicked as me, "What? what?" He says, "IT'S HIM, HE'S BACK, AND HE WANTS AMARA!"
Josh's POV
"Lily, Lily, calm down, where is he?" I say panicked, hyperventilating and terrified she says, "FRONT DOOR," I shake off fear and start dashing towards the door, and start calmly making my way down the stairs. I can't show him I'm scared. I see Ethan at the door, I can't see the guy yet, so I start walking closer, it's too quiet. I feel my heart start to pound. I walk up next to Ethan and see a gun pointed to his head, "Don't move yellow head," he says, cocking his gun, moving it back and forth between me and Ethan's head. I put my hands up and back off. The guy with the piercing blue eyes, looks back and forth at us and says, "This'll be a LOT easier if you just tell me where my kid and the brunette went."
Idea Credits- all_dry_21 go check out her books and leave a vote and a nice comment ❤️