Chapter 28- home not sweet home

Lily's POV

     1 month at Tyler's family house
I look in the mirror, I flatten out my black shorts and black sweatshirt. I put my brown hair up in  pony tail and clean up my black eyeliner smudge. I take in a deep breath and look outside the window, it's raining and the power is out. "What a gloomy day." I mutter smelling the scent of the candle wick burn. I look at myself in the mirror, tired, I look tired. I grab my candle and creep out of the bathroom. The house is silent, the only thing that can be heard is the thunder and the pitter patter of the rain, everyone is sleeping as Should I. I sneak around the halls silent as can be, tip toeing to my destination. I reach the door and walk in, I sit down on the edge of zacks old bed across from Tyler's. I look down at my hands and fidget, but I look back up in the darkness and the thunder rolls on, "I think it's time we talked..." I say, Tyler, sitting on the edge of the bed like me, looks up at me and I say, "I think it's time we talked."

A/N
Yes I know, This is a teaser chapter, but don't worry I'm going to upload a longer and VERY important chapter either later tonight or tomorrow. I have big plans for this story and gahhh, I'm so excited! And also by tomorrow I might have updating plans to give you guys but so like, comment, you know the drill. Love you all!
Uploaded- 2.19.17