Chapter 37- hot

"Lily are you o.k.?" I hear Josh yell from outside the bathroom. I wipe my mouth and flush the toilet. "Yeah I'm fine, it must've just been something I ate." I yell, rubbing my stomach. I shake my head, standing up. The mirror is still fogged from the shower Josh took earlier and I take my forearm and clear a spot off. "Ahhh!" I yell, "Lily?!" I hear Josh yell outside of the room in terror, I un scrunch my face but continue to stare at my reflection, "What would you feel about cutting my hair shorter?" I yell staring at my uneven hair. I hear him breath out in relief and laugh, he opens the door and walks in, "Of course I'd cut your hair shorter babe, but why do you want to? I mean like, not that you wouldn't look hot without long hair, you'd look smoking! But like why?" He finishes, he spoke faster throughout his sentence. I shudder as he grabs my shoulders and begins to massage them. I grab my long hair and run it through my fingers, "Becuaseeeee, its short in some places and long in others becuase of when they had to cut it for the surgery and uh, well, it looks like a hot mess."  I laugh, blushing when I feel his breath on my neck. He turns me around and giggles, looking in my eyes, "Thank god we're out of that hospital, now I can do this," With my hands around his neck, he first kisses my forehead, "and this," He says moving his head down to my neck kissing it, "and this," he says kissing my collar bone, the huskiness of his voice sends shivers down my spine, "And this," he says finally kissing my lips, I kiss back and our lips dance together. I put one hand on his lower back to distract him while I use my other hand to grab the scissors on the counter. He moves his hand to my lower back as well, and I push the scissors against his chest pushing us apart, "And this." I say smirking, flipping my uneven hair at him. I take in a deep breath, trying to calm myself down from what just happened. I sit down on the stool, Josh must've had to calm down also becuase he takes a minute to talk and his heavy breathing slowly starts to stop. "Sooo," Josh starts, grabbing a brush off the counter, he starts brushing out my hair, "Tour starts again next week, and I was wondering if you'd want to go again?" He says grabbing the scissors, I smile and hold my head still, "Is that even a question? Of course I'll go on tour again!" I say and I start to hear snipping by my ears, I reach back and grab his hand, his hand is much larger than mine and I say, "Don't do a hack job please," he rubs his thumb on my hand and says, "I've saved Jenna's hair from a disaster Tyler made one time, I think you'll be fine." He says, I move my hand away from his and he continues to cut. It's silent and I try to find something to talk about, "181." I say, testing Josh's memory. He quiet for a minute and then laughs, "182." "Is it always like this?" I say remembering our first night at a hotel on tour. "Always like what? He says, less awkwardly and shy then he did that night, "You getting you own room and Tyler and Jenna getting a room together, it seems..... Lonely." I say and I hear him move the scissors to the back of my head, "No, not always, only when Jenna comes, when she's not here me and Tyler usually get a room together. And yes it sometimes does get... lonely" I then hear him quickly move the scissors to the side of my head and I say, "You're always invited to my room if you get Lonely," I see him smile at me warmly like he did that night, "Goodnight Lily," "goodnight Josh." I end and we both start laughing. "Do you want bangs? I seriously cant believe you still remember that night." Josh says spinning me in the stool so I'm facing him, "Immmmmm good and how could I ever forget it! I was on tour with, and talking to thee Josh Dun, thee Tyler Joseph, and thee Jenna Joseph! It was unreal!" I say standing up. Josh styles my hair and poofs it up, "Well now Thee Jenna and Tyler Joseph's, Thee Josh Dun, and Thee families of them all are in love with you. Especially Thee Josh Dun that just gave you a bomb haircut." He says turning me around to face the mirror. I look in the mirror, my once long brown hair is now short brown hair that goes down to my shoulders. I touch it, soft and healthy. I love it, now when I look in the mirror I don't see the hospital, I see... me. I run my Hands through it and it shines in the light. "You sure are taking a while to speak." He says behind me, I jump and turn around, a tear coming to my eye, "I love it!" I say kissing him on the cheek, "Thank you so much!" I say moving my lips down to his. "I was right," he says pecking my lips, "You do look hot with short hair." I laugh a little and our lips connect, my body is filled with chills. I move my hand off his jaw and onto his lower back, he moves his hands down to my lower back as well pulling us closer to each other. "HEY WHOA WHOA, PG PG PG PG PG PLEASE." We both jump off each other startled, with our hands in the air. Both breathing hard, we look at Tyler in the door way. "At least lock the door next time Yeesh, oh I like you hair! Short hair looks good on you." He says walking towards us, touching my hair. "T-Thank you." I say still trying to catch my breath. Me and Josh both try to loose our tense as Tyler talks once more. "So... what was her answer on the tour?" Tyler says crossing his arms. Josh grabs me and Puts his arm around my shoulders, looking down at me, "Of course in going on tour again!" I say putting my arm on Tyler's shoulder winking. We all laugh and Josh starts eyeing down Tyler. "Wha-OHHHHHH," Tyler at first says confused, "Ok, Ok. I'll leave. We'll ALL celebrate later I guess?" He finishes as we follow him out of the bathroom and then the bedroom door. "When Lily's parents come home we will. How about you go to the store and buy some snacks?" Josh insists, Tyler agrees and closes the door behind us. "Now, where we're we?" Josh says smirking, I jump on him and wrap my legs and arms around him. We start intensely kissing, our tongues dancing on one another's, as he walks us over to the bed...

A/N Oops no smut for another chapter ;) I wanna know, since I am writing this story for you guys, the next chapter do you guys want the smut or not. If I get enough comments for it I will but if not, I won't put it in there. Love you all have a fantastic Sunday!!❤️