Chapter 7-last day to mess around

Josh's POV

      I heard my phone buzz which wakes me up,
Tyler- hey me and Jenna are at a fair downtown if you need us. You get to spend the whole day with lily. ;)
     "Morning sunshine." I say hearing her rustle the sheets. "Today's the last day we have to do what we want till the actual tour starts, so what do you wanna do?." I say getting up going over to make coffee. I start the coffee and lean against the counter my hands holding me for support. She sits up and rubs her eyes, she's adorable, "Well... What are Tyler and Jenna doing to today?" She says. "Their spending the last day with each other." I say hearing the coffee buzz. "And how do you know that?" She questions, I look back at her to see her smirking, god that's cute, I raise an eyebrow, "He's my best friend." I say taking out my coffee, I hear her laugh a little as she gets up to go to the bathroom. I add some cream and sugar to the coffee and pour it in two cups. I walk to the bathroom handing her a cup of coffee, "Thanks" she says taking a sip. I slouch against the door frame and take a sip of coffee. "So I heard there's a fair in town. Maybe we can go and search the city and go to the fair." I say and her eyes light up with joy. "That'd be amazing!" She says setting down her eyeliner and jumping up and down a little. "Well then that's what we'll do. Alright I'm gonna go back to my room so you and I can get ready, I'll come get you when it's time to go." I say and she comes over to give me a hug. "Thanks for staying with me last night" she says and I hug her tighter, it tears me apart to see her that way. "Anytime" I say starting to leave, she laughs a little and I'm out the door. I open my hotel room door and slam it shut, I lean against the wall and slide down so I'm sitting. I hated seeing her that way, truth is I do care about her. I've cared about her for several years. I was the one sending her those tumblr messages, I was the one who printed off her fan art for the contest, I am the one who made her win. I could never imagine going to see my mom in the hospital and her not even recognizing who I am, t-that's horrible. Josh stop thinking and get ready! For god sakes the girl of your dreams is waiting on you.
      Lily's POV
    I was getting ready when I got a text,
Katie- hey girl! How's everything?!
Me- great Josh slept with me last night 😊
Katie- YOU HAD SEX WITH JOSH DUN?!
Me- no! I mean you know the thing with my mom and stuff, well, he slept with me last night to comfort me
I smile to myself remembering how safe it felt to be in his arms last night. I think I'm falling for him but I kinda don't want to, because, I feel like I'd get a lot of hate dating him, and I don't want to be famous just yet. I blush every time I'm around him and I try not to let him notice. I through on some light wash high wasted jean shorts, some converse, and just a black t shirt since we're going to the fair. I keep my hair down and hear a knock at the door. I put my phone in my back pocket and walk to the door. "You ready?" He says smiling like a freak. "yep" I laugh shutting the door. "ok so I figure we go to the fair, then search the city and find something to eat" Josh says as we get on the elevator. He's so cute. He pushes the 1st floor button. "That sounds amazing" I say and he gives me one of his squinty eye smiles. We get off the elevator and start walking down town. "It's so pretty" I say pointing to a bush with pink flowers in it. He smiles at me and picks one off the bush. "Here" he says putting some hair behind my ear and sticking a flower in it. "To Add some color to your outfit, it looks cute." He says making me blush. He smiles at me and we keep walking down the street.
"C'mon!" Josh says pulling my hand towards a game. He pays the man and the man gives Josh two basketballs. He hands one to me. "On the count of three. One.... Two... Three!" Me and josh both say together making a basket. "Yay!" We both say jumping like little kids as the man hands us both a stuffed animal.  "Mines cuter!" I say in a kiddish voice, he smiles one of his squinty smiles, "Yah well mine thinks you are a dork" Josh says in a kiddy voice stuffing his animal in my face. "Stupied" I say pushing mine in his face. "Moron" Josh says pushing his in my face. I smirk at him and start sprinting to the ferris wheel. Both out of breath I say, "We're going on this and then we can go get something to eat" I tell Josh, he nods his head, taking his SnapBack off, fixing his hair, how can someone's hair look so soft and fluffy after being in a hat all day. Josh and I are eventually put in a cart and he sits on one side and I sit on the other. We start moving and I stand up and grab his SnapBack and put it on. "The sad thing is, is I think you look cuter in it than I do" Josh says, laughing, taking in a big breath, and leaning into the out house position. "No one can be cuter than Jish Doon, omg he's so cute, look at him, innocent smol bean." I say making my voice higher, acting like a total fan girl. Josh breaks out into laughter, "You don't even know how many times this happens with fans." He says through his laughs. Everything I said was absolutely true but I was never gonna let him know that. God he looked so cute when he was happy, I couldn't help but smile and laugh like a freak too.
     "Finally! I'm starving" Josh says rubbing his stomach, making a weird face. I laugh as we ask for a table for two. The rest of the Ferris wheel ride was mostly funny fan girl remarks and stories.  "Here you guys go, now can I get you started off with a drink?" The waiter says, she has really pretty strawberry pink hair," Coke, please" I say after Josh orders a Coke also. The waiter leaves and Josh clears his throat and says, "Such manners." He smiles at me making me blush. "Huh? Oh... Thanks." I say looking at the menu. He leans over the table and puts some hair behind me ear. "There, now you can see better" he says with a smile. The waiter comes and thank god she does because I don't know how to respond to Josh. "Here are your drinks guys" she says setting two Cokes on the table. She then takes our order, we thank her, and she leaves. Feeling like I should finally get the question out I start, "Soooo.... Josh." I say looking at him, he gives me a questioning look and I go on, "I answered your question now I think it's time for you to answer mine." I say gaining a little confidence seeing him blush, time for me to take some charge. I smile as he says, "What question?" He asks, laughing a little nervously. "How did you and Tyler get my other drawings for the competition? I only entered one." I say with a smirk. He looks at me, completely red. "Me and u-uh Tyler were looking through fan pages one time and you came up in our recommendations, a-and we followed you, not on our main accounts of course, fake ones, and during the competition we saw you had.... Had... Extraordinary drawings of us and decided to print them off and when we saw you entered the comp we added them to the mix." Josh says, the whole time looking at the table, only looking up to me when he stuttered. "Fair enough." I say smiling warmly at him, noticing he was nervous. "Really! I mean uh, ok cool" he said changing his tone of voice. I started laughing and he did too.
      I was brushing my teeth for the night and my phone buzzed.
Josh- can I sleep with you tonight?
Me- sure give me a few minutes?
Josh- definitely
I finished getting ready for the night, still thinking how I got so lucky.
Me- Hey
Me- I won the competition!
Me- for twenty one pilots
Me- I'm so excited!
Me- hello?
Me- it's been a month since you last texted me :(
Me- come back
Me- ugh
I read all my messages I sent too my tumblr friend. He or she or it or whatever hasn't been texting me anymore. It's kinda making me sad, I hope I didn't do anything to it, I miss talking about random stuff and being a complete freak and open to it. I guess I should just give up and move on, I'll send one last message.
Me- hi! I'm sorry if I did anything to make you feel bad, I'm really sorry. I wish you wouldn't ignore me, I miss talking to you. :( this is the last message I'm sending and if you want to talk to me that's you decision, but... Thanks for the past few years, I don't think I would've made it without you :) Also everything's going good with Josh and Tyler. Tyler and Jenna are so cute, but you know who's cuter? Josh. I'm not sure if I like, like him yet, but idk. But yah, goodbye for now
My finger hovers over the send button for a while before I finally push it. I set my phone down and sigh. I hear a knock at the door and my face lights up. I run over to the door and try to hide my smile. I open the door and I automatically smile. "Woah I haven't seen you in years!" Josh says sarcastically, hugging me laughing, "I know holy crap!" I say hugging him back, laughing. After the hug he runs right towards the bed and belly flops on it. "Long day?" I say shutting off the light, hopping into bed with him. "Yes but it was totally worth it." He says bringing the covers up on us. I blush and thank god he can't see it. He wraps his arm around me and I smile. "Thanks for today." I say sleepy. I look at him and he smiles in the darkness.