He Visits You While On Tour

"She's the tear in my heart,i'm on fire she's the tear in my heart,take me higher,than i've ever been." I fell back on the bed and sighed. If Tony was here right now we would be cuddling on the couch downstairs and watching Corpse Bride and Star Wars all night,bickering over which is better. Then after we would laugh and play video games or go outside and skateboard. But he isn't here,and he hasn't been for a year and a half now. I really miss him. Sure we video chat,text,and call each other when he has the time but it's not the same. Even then it isn't long enough for us to get past 'i miss you' and 'i love you'. He's tired or he has to go to an interview,a show, or meet and greet once in a while. It's sad but i have to power through. The only thing standing in my way was that i fell into depression about a month and a half ago. I haven't told Tony,for obvious reasons,but i wouldn't even if we had enough time. He's tired and stressed about the new album and tour and i didn't want to add onto that. It would only make things worse on him. I sighed and sat up,walking down to the kitchen and looking in the fridge. "No food...again. Greaat." I roll my eyes and grab my keys,driving to the nearest food market and picking up some groceries. When i finished with that i was on my way back to the house. I got out and silently got the grocery out of the trunk. Quickly grabbing them,i sped up to the door. "What the-" Didn't i close it? I cautiously made my way inside,hearing the TV on and popcorn in the microwave. "Um,h-hello?" A head popped out from around the corner and smiled at me. "Hey,babygirl!" I dropped the bags and froze. "No way." Tony chuckled and shrugged. "Gerard Way." I smiled wide and ran over,jumping up and koala hugging him. Luckily,he caught me and nuzzled his head in my neck. "I missed you." Tony's voice vibrating along my skin,sending shivers down my spine. "I missed you too...Tone,why are you here? How are you here? You're supposed to be in Japan with the guys right now." He sighed and set me down,brushing my hair out of my eyes and behind my ear. "I found out about your depression.." I sighed and looked down,ashamed. "God damnit,Jaime. You had one job." I grumble. Note to self,never tell Jaime anything and say 'don't tell Tony'. Tony grabs my hand and rubs it with his thumb. "Hey,it's okay. It happens to the best of us." I shook my head and he wipes the tears from my cheeks. "It feels like i can't control how i feel at all anymore. Like I'm-"

"..drifting. Just a robot. Yeah,i know." He finished. I smiled sadly and he kissed my head. "But i'm gonna help you." I sniffle and raise a confused brow. "W-what?" He kissed me softly and rested his forehead on top of mine. "Come with us..come on tour with me." I frown. "What about the guys? Won't they be mad if i came?" Tony shook his head and smiled at me. "No. They'll be fine with it. They love you." I sniffled and laughed half heartedly. "I don't see how.." Tony quickly pressed his lips to mine. "Because it's hard not to. I love you with everything in me. If i could drop everything right now and marry you i would. But you want a proper wedding and i respect that. Just..come. I need my fiancee." I smiled and nodded vigorously. "Okay. I'll go." He smiled wide and picked me up,spinning me around. "Well,what are we waiting for?! Let's get you packed!" Tony ran up stairs and i smiled,following after.