Your Eyes Connect

(Y/B/F) = Your Best Friend

Don't look now but someone's been staring at you all day." (Y/B/F) warns you with a creeped out face. You tilt your head and your head swipes in every direction to latch with someone's gaze. "I said don't look.." They sighed and face palmed. But it was too late,you were already too interested. Your eyes caught onto his dark brown ones and he looked like a deer in headlights. Tony Perry. You blinked before slowly smiling. The bell rang,cutting your little moment short. (Y/B/F) grabbed your hand and pulled you away quickly. You lost them,the eyes that filled you with something strange. They were so mesmerizing,so intricate. For the rest of the day,you searched for them. Hoping to find the beholder. When you reached the end of the day,you still couldn't find him. "Don't tell me you're still looking for him." (Y/B/F) mocks. "You have to give up sometime,(Y/N). It's not like he'll walk up to you and say 'hey,I was staring at you earlier and I wanted to know if you'll go on a date with me this Friday.' Just,let it go,(Y/N)." They laughed lightly and you sighed and nodded. Once you shut your locker,you stared down at your books longingly. Desperately wishing that you could meet his eyes again. "No...way.." Your head snapped up and you smiled wide. There they were. The eyes that trapped you before. "U-uh,hi." Tony waves shyly. You waved back and kept his stare. "Sorry,I was staring at you earlier,but,um. I wanted to know if you'll go on a date with me this Friday?" You smiled wider and your cheeks flushed. "Yeah! Okay! Sure!" You agreed. (Y/B/F)'s jaw drops and they eye you both incredulously. "You're kidding me-"

"Awesome! Um,how about we go to the arcade by the mall and go out for a bite after?" You nod vigorously,not believing your ears. "That sounds amazing!"

"This can't be happening-"

"Cool. I'll pick you up at eight?" Tony continued,kissing your cheek.

"Of course! I'll see you then!" You waved vigorously. He saluted and walked away.

"What the hell just happened?" (Y/B/F) asks in surprise and utter confusion. "I-I just got a date with the hottest guy in school."

Obviously,this is a shorter and more laid-back update because most of these are like feels and I need some comical relief at some point,right? XD Anyway,hope you enjoyed. -DJ