You Make A Fort

"Okay,(Y/N),you're just meeting the most important woman in his life,nothing to worry about." I mumble to myself as i place the last pillow in place,wringing my hands together. "Well,besides the fact that if she doesn't like you,you're toast. Fuck. I'm toast. Not just toast,but I'm burnt toast that fell on the floor. Like,there is no revival for me here-..and I am talking to myself. God,I am so screwed." I face-palmed and fell back on the floor with a loud groan. I heard a key jiggle in the lock and grabbed a pillow,hugging it to my face. "Hey,ba-" Tony paused and started laughing. "What are you doing? I-is that a fort?" He walks closer and sits criss-cross in front of it. I sit up on my knees and nod,looking around it. "I needed to do something to feel like a kid again. Back in the days,when we were little,we did this all the time,remember?" He nodded with a ghost of a smile on his lips. "Yeah." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "But we aren't..we aren't kids anymore,Tony. We have to do grown up things with grown up people-it just isn't the same." Tony's eyes flashed with worry. "This is about you meeting my mom...,isn't it?" I bit my lip until I tasted the metallic liquid and shook my head slowly. "No,...yes? I don't know. It's just.." I paused and tried to find the perfect way to word it. "Some days,I just sit and wish I was a kid again. The play grounds..the no-responsibilities..it was like we had the best life and took it for granted,ya' know? This was the one thing that came to mind to bring me back to that." I shrugged and sat comfortably so that we were the same height. "Why did you wanna do that?" He tilts his head and his face contorted with a hint of amusement and confusion. "I just," I paused again and sighed hugging the pillow tightly to my chest. "I really want your mom to like me but I know that she won't. I mean,look at me! You deserve someone beautiful,smart,kind-someone amazing. But I can't be any of those things. I'm (Y/N). I can't exactly fit the 'girl next door' facade. I have tattoos,I like to binge watch thousands of episodes of the Big Bang Theory and still laugh at the same parts,I have piercings-she's going to hate me." I lay back on the floor and stare at the top of the fort. Eventually,Tony climbs in and lays next to me. "(Y/N),we don't have to do it if you don't want to.." He paused and glanced at me. "She would absolutely love you though. I know I do. I mean,I practically talk about you all the time. This is the first time in two years that me and the guys have actually been able to be in San Diego to do this." Tony looked down at me and looked down at the carpet underneath him. For a second,I just stare at the ceiling silently. "Why do you want me to do this so badly?" I mumbled,hoping he wouldn't hear. But,of course,he heard because I swear to god the boy has super hearing or something. "Well,that's easy.." He rolled over top of me and held himself up with both hands on either side of my head. His smile was so sweet and innocent that I could feel my heart melt in my chest. "..I want both of my special people in my life to meet each other." There it is,Tony being the most adorable human being on the planet. I felt my cheeks heat up and I smiled wide. "Okay,I'll go." His eyes lit up and he leaned down to kiss my cheeks,then my lips. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "While we have the time,we have an amazing and perfectly well-balanced fort here..you know what that means?" He asked with a smirk. I returned it and wiggled my eyebrows. "A vigorous game of hide and seek?" He laughed and shook his head. "I was thinking more on the lines of knocking it down and heading to my mom's but..who could ever turn down hide and seek?" I laughed and put my finger on my nose. "Not it!" And with that I took off running. "Cheater!"

Merherher bet you-totally saw that coming because you aren't a stupid like me cx Buttt I feel bad for promising you all some updates last weekend so,to make it fair,I'll update twice this weekend. That's today and tomorrow. So sorry and I love youu :3 ~DJ