You And Vic Argue And You Visit Tony

"Hey baby Fuentes." I sighed and walked in. "Wait,it's like six am,what are you doing out walking alone-" I pushed passed Jaime and looked around the apartment. "Where's Tony?" He pointed to his room and I smiled small and rushed to the back. I took a deep breath and walked in without knocking. "Tony," He tilted his head and  adjusted his glasses. "Oh. Hey,(Y/N)? What's up?" I sniffed and shook my head pacing the floor. "I had an argument with Vic. He got mad and kicked me out. I-I can't believe he actually kicked me out!" He frowned and stood up,walking over and wiping away my tears. "Woah,calm down. What happened?" I shook my head vigorously as fresh tears replaced the old ones. "I was trying to get advice from the asshole and he flipped out!" Tony stayed calm but his hands tightened slightly. "Where was Mike?" I shook my head for about the thirteenth time tonight and sniffed. "He was only there for like half an hour and left to give us some space." Tony sighed and brought me closer,wrapping his arms around me. "I'm sorry. I know you guys barely fight." I laughed sadly and nodded,wrapping my arms around him. "Yeah," He kissed my hair and pulled me over to the bed,laying us both down. "What were you arguing about?" I bit my lip and closed my eyes tightly. Fuck it. "We were arguing about you.."

"Me?"

I laughed and nodded slowly. "Yeah."

"What about me?" He asks adorably. "Well,um,...he wasn't too keen on his little sister liking his best friend." He lifted up my chin and smiled down at me. "You...you like me?" I blushed and nodded. "Y-yeah. I like you Tony." He smiled even wider and kissed every inch of my face. "But what about Vic?" He asks in worry. I giggled and kissed his nose. "He'll get over it. I'm 26 not 5." He laughed and kissed my cheek. "True."

Sorry this is also late you guys. I still love you! Hope you enjoyed and I promise the next updates will be more on time! ;) -DJ