You Ask Him To Move In

"Tone, I swear to god if you broke the blender again!" You screamed up the stairs. Tony walked downstairs slowly and smiled sheepishly. "So your back from your run i see?" You rolled at your eyes at his stupid grin. "Yeah, and I wanted a refreshing drink to calm me down. Guess what I got?" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you. "The guys schedule practice in a few, I'll pick up a new blender on the way back to mine." You smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

A knock came from the door and you took a deep breath and fixed yourself up a bit before opening the door. "Hey,(Y/N). I got the blender-what's wrong?" He frowned. "Nothing, um, can we talk?" Tony gulped and nodded, coming  inside and sitting with you on the couch. "Is this about the blender? I swear I didn't know-" You shook your head and dismissed it. "No, not that. It's nothing bad, Tone. I just-uhh.." You stared into his awaiting gaze and took another deep breath. "Tony, we've been going out for a while now and..I was wondering if maybe you wanted to..I dunno, uh, move in maybe?" He smiled wide. "You serious?" You giggled and nodded while he hugged you tightly to his chest. "Awesome.." You grinned and pecked his lips with yours. "I love you and I don't want to keep waking up without you." He blushed and kissed the top of your head. "Does this mean they're going to be blender rules or something?" You laughed and shook your head. "I'll get a bullet ninja or something. Lord knows I'll need it to be industrial with you around." You joked. He chuckled and poked your stomach. "I'm not that bad."  You grinned and booped him. "Agree to disagree."