Relaxation (Part 1)

You sigh and click on yet another shape for your brand new ad assignment, slipping it into the design. "(Y/N)! I'm going out to the store, you need anything?" Your best friend calls out to you. "Uh, no thanks!" You shout back. "Okay! Be back soon!" You hear the door slam and sigh again, going back to work. "Hey,(Y/N)" You jump and turn, frowning. "Tony? How did you get in?" He smiled small and shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Whatcha up to?" He walked over and sat on your bed with you.  "Oh nothing really, just homework."

"For your graphic design class?" He questioned, examining it.

"Yes. I had to write a paper in my forensics class too. Today's just been really boring.." You groaned and laid back, closed your eyes. "Hey, I gotta idea." You peaked out of one eye. "What is it?" He crawled up next to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Why don't you relax and take a nap and then go back to it or something later?" You breathed in his scent and smiled in bliss. "Okay, yeah. Good idea." You wrapped your arms around him and tangled your legs together. "Hey, Tony?"

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Thanks for being here for me." He smiled and kissed the top of your head, resting his chin on your head. "Anytime."

Sorry it's so small but I think I feel the short and sweet vibe today. I was hoping to post on Thanksgiving but someone stole my fucking charger-anyway, I'll definitely make a really long Christmas one on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. ~ DJ