You Take A Road Trip

"Mike,admit it. We're lost." I sighed from beside him. "No,we are not. We're just gonna take a small pit stop. Relax,(Y/N),everything is going to be just fine." I sighed and rolled my eyes,staring out the window as we entered the parking lot for some motel. The band of dorks and I are heading to Disney land and,like the idiot that I was,I suggested a road trip. So,this is most likely my own fault. We said that we would take driving in shifts and after Jaime played some mariachi music and danced the cha-cha in the driver's seat and almost killed us all,we went back to Mike driving. The problem is,Mike hates asking for help just as much as he hates admitting that he was wrong. "Dude,this was supposed to be a day trip." Tony groans,leaning his head back on the seat. I grabbed his hat and placed it on my head. "Mike,why don't you just let me drive?" Vic offered. Mike shook his head and parked. "You had your turn. Let's go get a room." I sighed and followed the guys out.

-->

"Hey," Tony mumbled and climbed up on the hood beside me. I looked over and smiled brightly. "Hi." He looked up at the sky with a smirk. "What are you doing out here all alone,miss lady." I laughed and shrugged. "Just thinking." He layed down next to me and turned his body to face me. "Penny for your thoughts." I shrugged and grinned up at the stars in the sky. "You guys. You guys are all so awesome and i'm really lucky to have you." Tony's smirk grew wider and he chuckled. "Okay,what do you want?" I tilt my head up slightly with an amused grin. "Why do you guys always think I want something when i'm nice?"

"Because you're only nice when you want something." I punched his shoulder playfully and we laughed. "You're an asshole sometimes you know that?" He smiled. "Yeah,but you love me anyway." I blushed and rolled my eyes. "Only because I have to." Tony chuckled and kissed my head. "Yeah,yeah." He skillfully took his hat back and jumped down. "Come inside. The guys and I are having a little jam session." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah,in a second." Tony smiled back and walked inside. Did he even realize how crazy he drove me? Ever since we were kids,it's been this way and the fondness that I felt towards the cute and amazing guitarist was starting to show. The guys already noticed. The only person that hasn't is him. I sighed and hopped down,walking inside. "..just tell her,dude! I'm telling you,I know she would feel the same." Jaime encouraged. Okay,so he already likes someone. Great. "I don't know,Hime-Time. It's not as easy as how it was for you and Jessica." Tony mumbled. They were all pretty oblivious to my presents at this point so I just sat on my bed and started reading while they continued talking. "Turtle,if you don't take the chance now,I know you're going to be stuck in the friend-zone. Just go for it. You said it yourself. You had a moment out there. And I did not waste an hour's worth of gas for Jaime's stupid plan for nothing. I'm missing Harry Potter World for this shit man!" Mike said,playing the bongos a little. "But,guys,I don't know-" Tony starts. "Nope. No more excuses,Tone. Go." Vic cuts him off. I heard Tony sigh and stand up before everyone went silent. I looked up from my book to see everyone staring at me silently and Tony holding his hand out to me. I knit my brows and grabbed it to stand up straight. "Um,(Y/N),will you go out on a date with me tomorrow?" I smiled wide. "I thought you'd never ask," I kissed his cheek and the guys cheered. What a weird way to get a date but hey,I'm not complaining.