You Meet Him At A Meet And Greet

You snort. "Nice boxers, Jaime. I'm sure the fans loved that view." He pouts and pulls up his pants. "It's not my fault! You stole my belt!" You shrugged and pulled up your shirt slightly to show it. "It matches my outfit." Mike laughed and walked over. "No one could even see it." Jaime grumbled. "Ladies, ladies you're both pretty!" Mike joked, wrapping his arms around both of your shoulders. "Guys, we have a meet and Greet in ten. Brett said we have to head over now." Vic said, walking out of the back. You smiled excitedly and nodded, skipping out of the bus. "She's so weird." Jaime laughed following after. "Well, it's kind of our own fault. A girl can't handle boys this long and not go crazy." Vic joined in. You sat down where you were told and looked at all the fans lined up to meet your band. Everyone screamed at the sight of you guys and you couldn't help but blush and wave. "Oh,...wow. I did not expect this many people." Jaime laughed and sat beside you. "I don't think any of us did." Vic added, sitting next to him. "I did. They all mentioned it on Twitter." Mike said finally, sitting beside Vic. You leaned your head out to look at Mike in surprise. "You follow all of our fans on Twitter?" He shrugged. "As much as I can, don't you?" You nod in agreement and sit back again as the first fan approached you. "Uh, hi!" You smiled brightly and waved. "Howdy! What's your name?" They giggled and blushed. "Uh, Samantha." You stood and walked around to speak to her face to face. "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you-can i call you Sammy?" Samantha's eyes went wide and she nodded vigorously. "Y-yeah!" You grinned and wrapped an arm around her. "Great! Can I get a picture, Sammy?" She smiled wide and laughed. "Aren't I supposed to be asking you?" You shrugged. "I like to ask. It's better that way." She pulled out her phone and you did the same with yours, taking a picture and moving on to the next person. A boy sat farther away from everyone else, clad in a Star Wars snap back and a drop dead hoodie. His hair was hiding his eyes slightly as well. He gave off the awkward vibe by his posture but his snake bites and gauges made him somewhat alluring. You composed yourself and looked around to see if anyone saw you practically eye-raping the guy before making your way across the floor to him. "Hey!" The boy gasped and looked up quickly. "M-me?" You laughed lightly and nodded. "Yeah! What's your name?" You smiled, deciding against flirting with a complete stranger...for now. "I'm, uh, Tony." He stuttered and stared at you in awe. "Nice to meet you, Tony! I don't believe we've met but you might've heard of me. I'm (Y/N), lead singer of Pierce The Veil." You held out your hand and Tony laughed, shaking it. "So I've heard." His laugh had you gawking but you managed to keep your uh...friendliness in order. You swallowed hard and held out your arms. "Hugs are nice, always welcome." He raised a brow, amused with a smirk. "Oh, are they?" You held back a laugh and sighed dramatically, setting them back to your sides. "Fine, but do you know how many people would kill for that hug?! There's my pillow, my bed, my pillow and my bed-you're missing out on a big opportunity here, pal." You joke, Tony laughing harder than before and sweeping his hair out of his dough brown eyes. "If the list holds that many people, then, I have to do it." He holds out his arms. "Really?" You ask in actual confusion whether he wanted the hug or not. "Are you kidding me?!" Tony furrows his brows. "I've been dreaming of this moment since I was, like, sixteen! Of course." You grinned and shrugged, wrapping your arms around his waist. "This is nice." You shrugged, nuzzling your head on his chest. "Yeah, it is." He agreed with a smile, placing his head above your own.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Can you sign my phone case?!" A fan squeals from behind you. You sighed and nodded, looking up at him. "Sorry, I gotta go. Duty calls." Tony smiles sadly and shrugs. "It's cool, I get it." You frowned but before could speak, you were swept away by a crowd.

(•)(•)
) . (
------

You were about to get on the bus until you noticed a familiar hat and posture float past you to the alleyway. You look from the bus to the descending boy before closing the door and running after him. "Hey! Tony!" He turned quickly at the sound of his name and smiled. "Oh. Hey, (Y/N)." You returned it and slowed to a stop. "Hey. Um, so, about earlier-" He shook his head. "It's fine. There were other fans. It was a meet and greet, I couldn't be greedy." Your smile grew. "Let me make it up to you!" Tony raised a brow. "How?"

"Do you like pizza?" He snorts. "Who doesn't?" You giggled. "Lots of peopl-not the point. Um, do you like video games?" He shrugged. "Depends what kind." You looked back at the bus and took a deep breath. "Well, every Tuesday on the bus we have FIFA and Mario Kart competitions and, uh, if you want to, I'd love it if you came." He smiled and hugged you tightly, catching you by surprise but you don't complain and return it. "So, is that a yes, then?" He laughed and pulled away. "Lead the way, gorgeous." You blushed and nodded, leading him by the hand to the bus.

Okay, so, the updates for Christmas are all done and in my opinion they're very good but I'll never know unless you comment and vote! Ugh, now I just want it to hurry up! Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Love you forks and dorks!~DJ