You Take Care Of Him

"Ow! Are you sure you know what you're doing with that thing?!" Tony asks in a frenzy,gazing up at you. You roll your eyes and sigh. You were told by the doctor to change his bandages every six hours and he refused to let you. So you told him to hold your hand while you fixed it. You haven't even gotten to his sternum area yet but he was whimpering. True enough,the wounds were still fresh after a few weeks of being in the hospital. "Tone,you have to trust me. You do trust me,right?" You ask,batting your eyelashes. There was no way he could say no to you and you knew it. When it came down to it,it was the same way with Tony. "Yeah,but it doesn't mean you can brutally rip shit off of me." He grumbled pouting adorably. You sigh dramatically and kiss his head. "I'm not ripping anything,I'm changing your bandage. If I don't,it will get infected." He sighed and clenched his eyes shut. "Okay,do it." You smiled and lifted up his blanket,exchanging them as quickly as possible and kissed his cheek after. "See? All good." Tony glared at you playfully and smiled. "Thank you,(Y/N). You are truly best at being a distraction." He winks and you hand him his Raphael mug full of homemade chicken noodle soup. "And cooking. You really know how to cook." You laughed and smiled. "Why thank you,darling." He leaned up to get a kiss but you pushed him back down. "No no no. You aren't allowed up unless it involves the bathroom,mountain man." Tony chuckled and smiled. You had been calling him that ever since you found out the he was okay. He really was your rock and to see him broken wasn't going to happen. The first time you called him that,Jaime joked that Tony was a mountain turtle lost in the big city. That boy really was a weird one. "Fine. Then you come down here and cuddle." You frowned in concern. "I-i don't know,Tone. Your doctor said that-"

"Nooo. I want to cuddle my girlfriend. Come on,please?" He gave you puppy dog eyes and you sighed,giving in easily and slid over beside him. He wrapped his good arm around your waist and pulled you closer as yours carefully laced around his stomach. "Ow! Shit." Tony groaned and you flinched back,immediately worried and spurting out apologies. "Sorry! Sorry!" Tony started laughing and you blushed,now realizing it was a prank. "I hate you."