You Meet At A Movie

You smile and pick up your phone off of the counter. "Mike! I'll be back later!" You yell down to the basement to your best friend and roommate. He ran up the stairs and shut the basement door,wiping the grease off of his hand from his car. "Where are you going? I'm surprised you're even leaving the house." Mike smirked and walked off to the kitchen. "What? I leave the house." You say defensively,following him to the kitchen. "Really? As far as the eye can see,you're in your room all the time fangirling over Tomy Period." Mike chuckles to himself,opening up the fridge and pulling out a bottle of water. You scoff and blush before crossing your arms over your chest. "Tony Perry." You correct. He waved a hand dismissively and went over to the table with you not too far behind. "And I come out...sometimes." He laughed and shook his head. "This is the first time you came out in six days." You roll your eyes and blush at his valid point. "Shut up. I had important business to do." You state and sit across from him. "Really? Last time I checked,stalking grown men on several social media sites isn't really counted in any job requirement." Mike teased. You blushed deeper and sighed. "I do not stalk them. I just make sure that they are okay and make sure that they know that I support them!" You say. "Notice me Senpai! Notice me you beautiful,beautiful creature of the purest thing on earth!" He mocks you terribly. "Okay. This is getting weird! Bye!" You quickly run out and to the mall,hoping that you didn't miss the meet and greet.

--->

"B-but they can't be!" You stutter to the security guard as they fold up chairs and put away posters. "Sorry,lady. They're gone." You sighed and shook your head. "It's not your fault,I guess. Um,thank you anyway." They smile sympathetically as you walk away and out of the store. You look around at the map and shrugged. You might as well see Suicide Squad while you're here. You were planning to force Mike to drive you tomorrow anyway. As you walk into the theater and enter the line,you look up at the times. You were luckily there just in time to see it. Your eyes cast over to the arcade next door and you groan and bite your lip,conflicted. "Um,excuse me? Can you,like,move up?" You hear someone behind you ask. You roll your eyes and spin around preparing to yell at them but freeze when your eyes meet the dazzling brown ones of none other than Tony fucking Perry. You try to keep down the inhumane noises that fell from your lips but failed miserably as your arms flapped around everywhere,resembling a flightless and stupid bird. "Uh,you okay?" He asks with concern. You resisted the gigantic urge to sing a My Chemical Romance song about how you weren't o-fucking-kay and nod. "Yeah,sorry. I thought I saw a fly." You respond nonchalantly,surprised that you could form a sentence without telling him something really weird and pointless. "You sure?" Tony asks,chuckling a little. "Y-yeah. I'm (Y/N)." You hold out your hand for him to shake and when he does,you can't help the inner fangirl in you that is jumping off the walls claiming that it can't handle. "Tony. So,do you think you can move up now?" He asks with an amused smile. Your eyes go wide and you realize you had been holding up the entire line. You quickly shuffle forewords and pay for your ticket,stepping to the side and walking to your cinema. "(Y/N)! Wait up!" You stop in curiosity and turn to see Tony jogging up to you with a large bucket of popcorn and a large soft drink. "I was thinking,since we're going to the same movie and all,that we can ya' know..sit together?" He asks nervously and blushes. You blushed and scratched your arm. "Sure! I-I mean..yeah,I guess." He smiled and you swore your heart skipped a beat. "Cool. And maybe we can catch a bite to eat after.." He smirks and winks at you and you grab the popcorn. "We'll see,Tony." You laughed and made your way inside. Who would've thought that three years later you would be married with a daughter?

Holy shit this was long and kinda good?!?!?? What is happening?!?! ~DJ