You Help With The Record

"Do I have to go to your stupid band practice?" I groaned to my best friend Vic. Vic chuckled and rolled his eyes,dragging me by my arm. "Yes. Besides,Danielle is there and I'm tired of hearing her complain about being the only girl." He groaned in fake exasperation. I smiled wide and ran inside. "DANNI BABY!" Danielle whipped around and tackled me in a hug. I laughed and hugged her back tightly. "(Y/N)! Stop stealing my girlfriend!" Vic whined,laughing lightly. I helped her up and stood after,smiling at Vic. "You're the one that bribed me to come using her. Your fault. She's all mine now!" I laughed manically and jumped on his back. "Wow,and here I thought you came to see your favorite person in the world...damn,(Y/N). That hurts." Alysha joked,walking over and pulling me off Vic for a hug. "We all know I'm her favorite person,Lysha." Danielle giggled and Mike walked over,wrapping his arm around my neck. "Hey there,dork." I waved and he pulled me further inside. "So,you guys get a studio to practice in?" Vic laughed and shook his head. "No,we're recording some stuff for the new record. Wanna listen?" I nodded excitedly. True,normally when they record it's boring because Vic always takes forever to settle on one take but this time I felt drawn to say yes. After all,maybe it was a really good song. Who could pass up the opportunity to listen to their songs? "Hey,(Y/N)!" I waved happily to Jaime and looked around. "Where's your lady?" He shrugged and I sat on the couch. "She got sick and had to stay home with the dog. Don't worry,my momma is taking care of her." I smiled sadly. "Aw,tell her I hope she feels better soon." He nods and looks into the plexiglass at Tony. "Ready,Turtle?" Tony looks over at me and blushes before waving and smiling. I wave back and Danielle nudges me. "You should go in there." I raised a brow. "He's about to record? You know Vic would kill me if i interfered." She smiled and shrugged. "I still say go for it. Vic'll get over it. Besides,you never know. It could help him out." I sighed and grinned before shrugging and walking in. All of the guys stared at me in confusion while Alysha and Danielle watched me with shit eating grins. "Hey." I spoke shyly while blushing. Tony's smile widened and he patted the spot next to him. "So,uh,what's the song?" He looked at the sheet music in front of him and back at me. "Bedless. You wanna help?" I shrugged and nodded with a smile. He stood up silently and wrapped the guitar strap around my neck. "Uh,Tone? What are you doing?" Vic's voice asked through the intercom,narrating my inner thoughts. Instead of answering,he slumped his arms over my shoulders. "Put your fingers here," Tony demands,moving my fingers in the correct position over the fret board. I nodded and he grabbed my other hand and placed his over top of mine,holding the pick gently and strumming. The sounds were so beautiful that I finally understood why he was always so focused when he played. It was entrancing the way the pick danced to the sounds of Vic's voice and Jaime's bass,even with Mike's drums. Once the song finished,Mike called for playback and it played throughout the studio. Tony slowly lifted the guitar off of my shoulders and set it back on the stand. I couldn't pull my eyes away from the intercom speaker and the way it thumped slightly at every bass note. Tony placed himself beside me again and I ignored my inner insecurities and laced my fingers with his. He smiled and stared at me before pulling me closer,laying my head on his shoulder. Danielle and Alysha's smiles brightened and the guys stared at us in surprise. "Well,I'll be damned. Music really is Tony's voice.." I laughed a little and looked up at Tony,who was already staring down at me with a huge grin. I leaned up slightly and locked my lips with his in a sweet and innocent kiss before pulling away. His smile only grew and he kissed my forehead.