He's Being Secretive (Prt 1)

"Let's see," You paused in the isle and rubbed your chin in thought. "Tonight's taco night isn't it?" You ask your boyfriend. "Yeah!" You heard from the next isle over. "What are you doing?" You sighed. He had been fidgety all day today and it was really starting to worry you. "I'm,uh,...showering?" You laughed and shook your head. "You're bad at lying?" You respond the same way,grabbing the taco shells. "Sorry," Tony apologized,walking down the isle to you,tossing in the cheese and kissing your cheek. "S'okay. What were you doing anyway?" You questioned,pushing the cart further down to the freezer isle. "I was on the phone with Jaime." He shrugged. "Why in another isle?" You grabbed the lettuce and sour cream and stuffed them in next. "Kinda,yeah. Um,I'm gonna go get the hot sauce." He kissed your hair and scurried away. The wrong way. "Tone! The hot sauce's that way!" You called,pointing the other direction and sighed as he escaped earshot.

----------

"..Okay?" Tony stared at his phone,his leg bouncing up and down. You snapped and he shook out of his trance. "What?"

"Babe,you've been out of it all night. What's up?" You tilt your head and he sighed. "I-I....can't tell you. I'm sorry." You frowned and stood up. "Why not?"

"I just can't. I'm sorry,(Y/N)." Tony shook his head and stood as well,walking down the hall to the room. You followed after. "Why not?" You asked again. He sighed. "(Y/N),please-"

"What's there to hide?" You yelled. "You're being dramatic." He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "How am I being over dramatic when my boyfriend is keeping something from me?" You retort sharply. "Because you are! Why can't you just trust me?!" You scoffed and tried to ignore the nagging voice in the back of your mind that was constantly telling you that he was right. "Forget it." He huffed and stomped the rest of the way to the room and slammed the door shut. "Whatever." You rolled your eyes and stomped the opposite way and marched outside. "Hey,(Y/N)!" Jaime smiled wide as you walked past him. "Hey,Jaime." You brushed him off and kept walking,overlooking him completely.