Perfect World (Part 1)

H/T= Home Town

"Happy Valentine's-..day. What's up?" Tony wondered, crossing the floor and sitting beside you on the couch. "Tony, we need to talk." He frowned. "Okay? About what?" You took a deep breath. "I have to move back to H/T." He looked down at his hands and you sighed, grabbing one of them. "It's not my choice. My aunt and her husband want me to be with them over the summer but they say the only way it could happen is if I move in." He stayed silent and you closed your eyes tightly. "Tone, please say something." You opened them again and were met with his chocolate brown ones, staring at your face. You thought he was only staring straight through you, ignoring every word you said out of anger and disgrace. But in fact, he was studying you. The way your chest rises and falls as you take even breaths. The way your lips are curled into a frown that he will always find adorable. The way your eyes always seemed to mesmerize him no matter what you say or the situation around it. He was studying every feature he could because he felt that when you left, there was no coming back. "How long?" He whispered, causing your face to contort in confusion. "Over the summer, I just said-"

"No, not that. How long have you known?" Tony mumbled scarcely, his word barely being heard over the deafening silence you had caused. "O-oh.., um, a few weeks." He stood up, tears in both of your eyes. "And you waited until the day before to tell me? You haven't talked to me in weeks and ignored my every call, I thought today would be different. I thought it was going to change your mind on whatever was bothering you, turns out you're leaving me for good." You sniffed and stood up. "Tony, it's not that easy-"

"I've got so much to give but I would kill to be less invisible to you, (Y/N)." He cut you off, shaking slightly. "But that's not what's happening. Tony, we're not going to be that far apart. I'll message you and Skype you as much as I can. This isn't it for us, it can work ou-"

"Isn't it?" He whimpered, looking to you and gallons of tears dropping down his shirt and onto the floor. "You've got so much to learn about gravity, (Y/N). You're going to be miles away. You could be fucking who knows who or just having the best time of your life while I'm stuck here missing you. Think about that, (Y/N)." You shook your head and wiped away your tears quickly. "That would never happen, Tony. I promise."

"How would I know that?! Long distance relationships never work, (Y/N). It's like you're dating a fucking ghost. Can you imagine how that will feel?! I won't be able to hold you, kiss you-nothing. Just contact through a plastic fucking device." He cried out. You ran up to him and wrapped your arms around his waist tightly. Tony sat still for only a moment before holding you equally as tight. "I'm not going to lose you..ever. I'm not going to let that happen." Tony smiled sadly and kissed the top of your head, rubbing your back. He sighed and rested his head on yours as you closed your eyes. "In a perfect world.."

In honor of this book hitting 1.05k, I'm giving you another ten imagines c; Love you and THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLY SHIT-DJ