Dear Diary: I Met a Boy

Dear Diary,

            I met a boy today.  He's cute, funny, really out going, and like me he's not afraid to bend the rules a little.  To tell you the truth diary, I think I might like him, there's just one problem, he's not just any boy, he's Louis Tomlinson.  

You see my friend, Alana, she used to work at this bakery with Harry, that's Harry as in Harry Styles. And well she was going to hang out with him and asked if I wanted to tag along.  I had met Harry a few times but that was before he went on X-Factor and became famous. What I didn't know is that he would be bringing Louis with him. Lets just say I was surprised. 

            Of course I made an idiot of myself and was shy around him when we first met, but what can I say? I was nervous and 'shy' is my go to mode.  You would have done the same thing if those beautiful blue eyes had twinkled at you.   I wish I could be more out going and myself around people when I first meet them like Alana is, I just find it so hard. But Louis was very nice, he could tell he made me nervous, he tried to ease my nerves and make me feel comfortable. I couldn't believe how down to earth he was. I had such fun with him, he asked for my number, I mean, I'm sure he was just being nice and won't ever call, but maybe.

            Can I tell you a secret?  I've never felt this way about a guy after meeting him just once.  I mean, I have butterflies in my stomach right now just thinking about today.  I know I'm being crazy and foolish even acting this way, because he could have any girl he wanted, but part of me kind of hopes that he likes me too.  A girl can dream, right?

            Well, that's all for now.  I have to get up early and finish packing tomorrow. 

XO

Eleanor