A Little Note From Me :)

Have I ever told you all how wonderful you are and how much I adore you?

If not then all I can say is words cannot express how in love with each and every one of you I am.

I’m writing this little note because I have a few things I want to let you.

First is that I don’t know when I will be able to do update and post the next chapter. Don’t worry I’m not going anywhere I’m just going to be really busy the next few days.  My friend Gemma from London is coming into town on Friday and we are seeing the Boys (YES 1D!) next Tuesday. So the next few days I’ll be getting ready for her to come and showing her around. Also, my mom just started a new treatment and I am helping with all of that.

So, looking at a calendar and thinking about when I can really sit down and focus will probably be sometime next week. I hate doing this and hate that I know it means not only that you all have to suffer but also this story as I’m sure it will lose reads and go down in the rankings, but that’s be sides the point.  I’m so sorry about this and I hate having to make you all wait so long for the next post. I really am sorry.

Second, I posted about this on my message board yesterday and want to put it here as well.  I have had a few people message me about doing a 'Girlfriend Series’.  This would be where I write a story like Eleanor but for each of the other girlfriends. I’ve been thinking about this idea and think it could be a lot of fun. What do you all think? I want every ones opinion on this and want to know if you all would even read them. Also if I was to do this, what girlfriend would you like me to start with next?  Perrie or Sophia? I would love to know all of your thoughts.

And lastly, thanks to all of you Eleanor as made it through the first round in the Watty Awards and is now in the 2nd and last round for Best Louis and Best Feels! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED!

It is #2 in Best Feels and #1 in Best Louis.

Voting is the same as last time where all you have to do to vote is just comment the STORY number in the category chapter! You can vote one time per category per day, so if you love the story Eleanor please make sure you vote #2 in the Best Feels and #1 in Best Louis

The  good news is that like last time  you can vote once a day until August 18th.  Chances I will be bugging you all again with this, and again I promise that this will be the only post I make here in the actually story this.

I know I ask a lot from you all but I would adore you if you would do vote.  And if you do vote for Eleanor and I don’t already follow you, just leave a comment in the comment section of this chapter saying that you voted and I will follow you. 

I will link to the page to vote bellow.

Thank you all for your love and support. I know I say this all the time but I don’t know if you all know how much I really mean it.  This story would be nothing without all of you who read, vote and comment. You all mean so much to me and I would love to get to know more of you. So please don’t be strangers and send me a DM or message on my message board.

I LOVE YOU ALL!