Very Important Person

Hello loves!

So this A/N is going to be kind of long. As I said earlier today that I would have a new chapter for you tonight and well here it is! I really hope you like it and that it gives you all kinds of feels.

And speaking of 'Feels' I posted eariler about how Eleanor is nominated for Best Louis Fan Fiction in the 1D Watty Awards held by @CrissCrossDirection. Well guess what? It's now also nominated for BEST FEELS! And it's about 100 votes behind, so you know what that means! I would love it if you all went and voted for it.

It's the same as the Best Louis vote, all you have to do to vote is just comment the STORY number in the category chapter! You can vote one time per category per day, so if you love the story Eleanor please make sure you vote #15 in the Best Feels chapter. And please try not to spam! If you want to vote you can find the link on my message board.

Also the goal for this chapter is 40 comments and 50 votes before I will post the next chapter.

And now since you have read all of that I'm sure you are wanting the new chapter, and here you go.

I hope you love it!

_____________________________________________________________________

I woke up startled when my phone started to ring. It took me a second to figure out that I had fallen asleep on the couch in Dani's living room, a cover placed over me, I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost three in the morning. I reached out and grabbed my phone off the coffee table and rubbed my eyes. Louis's name flashed across the screen.

"Hello?" I asked groggily, there was a lot of back ground noise.

"Hey El! Sorry, did I wake you?" he asked and I chuckled while yawning at the same time.

"No, I'm always awake at three in the morning." I smiled to myself.

"Can you Skype?" Louis laughed.

"Well, I'm at Dani's," I said, looking around to see if her laptop was around. "I don't know if I can use her computer."

"Ask her."

"Louis, it's three in the morning, like a normal person, she is asleep." I rolled my eyes.

"Liam." I heard Louis yell on the other end of the phone. "Where does Dani keep her laptop?" There was a silence and I could roughly hear Liam mumble something. "Thanks mate. Liam said she keeps it in on the desk in her second bedroom."

"Alright, give me five minuets then call me." I sighed and started to get off the couch.

"Deal." I could hear the smile on Louis face.

I hung up and walked down the hall towards Dani's second bedroom, finding her laptop right where Liam said it would be. I unplugged it and went to lie in her bed, cuddling in under a mountain of duvets and pillows getting ready for Louis's call. The past few weeks had been so difficult without him. Uni had been hell, I had been getting ready for my upcoming finals in the next weeks, and the recent surge of hate I was getting from the fans was not helping with things. I had never been the one that people hated, however now that I was dating Louis, all that seemed to change. I can't even go on Twitter without seeing some sort of hate or finding a post that commented on how my relationship was fake, at times I would try to stop myself from crying but after seeing some post ealier today I couldn't help myself from letting a few tears slip down my face. I couldn't help but start to think of some of the tweets I had read throughout the week.

"Kill yourself."

"I think Eleanor should be put in a pasture and milked every six hours. Moo. #LouistheFarmer"