Dear Diary: They Want a Meeting

Dear Diary,

Sometimes I don't really know what I got myself into.  A photo leaked of Louis and me from our ski trip last weekend and now the media is going crazy. One is even going as far as saying that Louis is "ready to propose," and another say's that he already did. I mean just listen:

"One Direction's Louis Tomlinson has reportedly made things more permanent with model Eleanor Calder, by putting a ring on her finger.

The two have only been rumored to be dating but Calder was seen sporting a new piece of jewelry on her left ring finger as fans spotted the two arriving home after a long weekend skiing.

"Louis can't believe his luck," a source said. "He is in awe of how fit she is."

The singer is said to have met the Hollister model back in September when a friend of his band mate Harry Styles set them up on a date, according to The Sun.

"She is a couple of years older than him but the lads in the band think she's the female version of Louis. She is goofy, loud and confident but pretty laid back at the same time."

"She isn't afraid to bend the rules either - just like Louis. It looks like she could be serious girlfriend material."

Calder is currently studying politics and sociology at a Manchester University.

One Direction are currently on course for thier first number one single this Sunday with 'What Makes You Beautiful'."

Where do they get this stuff? I mean really?  First, I'm not a model nor have I ever been a model, especially not a 'Hollister Model.' Second, I am not older than Louis, in fact he's a few months older than me. At least they got my studies and the name of the boy's song right,  but other than that it's all rubbish.

And even worse was after this story went online Louis called me and told me that he had just gotten off the phone with his management company and they would like to arrange a meeting with me. Meeting with me for what? When he told me this I could feel all of the color drain from my face, why on earth would his management company want to talk to me?  I'm not in the band; I'm just the girlfriend of a boy in the band.  I asked Louis if he knew what the meeting was for, he laughed and told me that he honestly didn't know.

The meeting is tomorrow and if I'm being perfectly honest, I have a bad feeling about this.  It's the kind of feeling where you can't help but to feel like some kind of hell is about to break out, like the calm before the storm.  My stomach feels like it's about to board a ship heading straight into a monsoon.

If it weren't for Louis I would jump ship, I would swim far away and never look back.  Just knowing that he is on this ship with me eases my mind somewhat, not a lot, but a little.  I know he will be my anchor, no mater what happen tomorrow.

Thanks for listening to my rant diary.

XO

Eleanor

PS,

Note to self; never wear a ring on left hand ring finger again.

_________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

As always I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment and if you feel like it vote as well.  Also, if you really liked it tell a friend.

Thanks again for taking the time to read!

I LOVE YOU ALL!