Dear Diary: The Media

LOVES OF MY LIFE!

First, I really want to thank everyone for voting for Eleanor in the Watty Awards and I know that I was super annoying with all the post about it, so thank you for putting up with me.

If you are reading this and want to vote one last time, tonight is the LAST time you can vote, so hurry on over and do it.

Also I am so sorry that this has taken so long. Last week was crazy with Gemma in town (she's still here!), the concert and then my mom getting sick. It's all been wild and crazy. So thank you all for being patient and supportive during this time. But don't worry, I plan to update a lot more regularly now, I promise.

Now on to the new diary! This post needs at least 50 comments and 75 votes before I will update again. This is a low number for you all so I know you will get to it in no time.

I won't keep you waiting anymore.

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

I know I have written about this before but I really hate the media at times. I mean once I think that they have forgotten about my relationship with Louis, they some how manage to write something new that is just complete rubbish. This time around it was about Louis and I breaking up. And what is even crazier to me is that once I defend our relationship and deny the crazy claims, they find a way to turn that into a whole new story.

Just look:

"Eleanor Calder makes it clear her and Louis Tomlinson are still an item.

Eleanor Calder was quick to confirm she is still very much with Louis Tomlinson after an error in an online article claimed Louis was "newly single". The pretty Manchester University student was quick to shut down claims the couple had broken up when a Twitter user tweeted a link to the article and started sending messages to the brunette.

One user wrote: "by bye BYE YBEYBE YBYE @ELEANORJCALDER"

To which Eleanor replied: "Sadly for you that article is wrong, Louis and I haven't broken up. Sorry x"

However, Eleanor should be use to all this by now. She is constantly getting abuse from Twitter trolls and has the added extra of fans who claim her boyfriend is in fact gay with fellow One Direction star Harry Styles.

Speaking of the ongoing gay rumors, on tonight's episode of Alan Carr's Chatty Man, the Doncaster native reportedly said of the rumours: "I just think it's really degrading towards her [Eleanor]".

Lets hope it doesn't ruin their relationship!"

And how can they say that I "should be use to all this"? Does anyone get used to hate and being bullied? I don't think so.

What's even worse is that fans have started to find pictures of me from a few years ago when I was partying a little more than I should. They keep calling me a slut, a slag, they say I drank too much and that Louis should not be around a person like me. And maybe I did party a lot, but what of it? What I do in my personal life is really none of their business. I just wish I could tell them all that, but I know that if I did I would have to answer to management and get Louis in a load of trouble, so it's just best to keep my mouth shut.

On a lighter note, I am currently in the French Riviera with Louis and his family. How fabulous is that? Louis said it was only one of my 'many' birthday gifts. I told him I didn't want him buying me a bunch of gifts, but once again he didn't listen and waved me off.

Sadly though today is our last day and then we head back to London tomorrow so Louis and the boys can start rehearsals for the Olympics games.

Have I mentioned how excited I am about the Olympics this summer? Because I am! I'm not a very sporty person, in face I know little about any sports, but Louis has been teaching me about football and just the buzz in the air back home would make anyone excited.

Anyway, it looks like Louis is about to wake up, which means I need to get up and get ready. We're spending the whole day on a yacht! I know, my life is so 'posh,' right? NOT! I'm way too awkward to be posh in any way.

Until next time.

XO,

Eleanor

_________________________________________________________________

Well... Did you like it???

I hope you did, if so I would love for you to let me know by voting and leaving a comment telling me your thoughts. Remember that this chapter needs at least 50 comments and 75 votes before I'll update again.

Once again I can't thank you all enough for voting for Eleanor in the Watty Awards. It has been amazing to see all the votes and how many of you love and support this story of mine. It really means more than any of you know.

I love you all and can't wait to hear what you think about this diary entry!

LOVE!!!!