Dear Diary: The Prick

Hello Loves!

I know I said I would update if I got 8 votes in an hour but I got 7 and I felt like I owed it to those people.

First a huge thank you to everyone who has voted for Eleanor in the 1D Watty Awards. The voting for this round is still going on until Aug. 3rd so please go and vote if you haven't. All the voting information and links are on my profiles message board.

I'm going to set the goal high for this chapter at 50 comments and 55 votes for the next update. I know this is just a diary but I want to challenge you all. I have a lot of ghost readers so I'm doing this so they might comment. I do believe that this goal can be met pretty fast. So if you have never commented before, I would like to ask that you do, even if it is just telling me you like this story.

Also, who elese saw that Eleanor broke the top 50? Let's see if we can keep it there!

Well no more talking and on to the reading!

Enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

AGHHHH! Why is Louis such a prick? Yes that's right the Louis Tomlinson is a huge prick at times, not all the time but at this moment he is. And to be honest I just want to wring his neck right now. Don't get me wrong I still love the little ass, but tonight he has really managed to piss me off.

I get that he's overwhelmed and that management have the boys all over the place on this tour and promoting the second album with interviews, photo shoots, and then preforming a full concert at night, but that still does not give him any right to snap or take his frustrations out on me. And I know he's stressed and that everything is starting to get to him, I mean I can see it all over his face. This past week he's been so quite and not as bubbly and charming as he normally is.

And I've been just so mad and frustrated at him this whole week, part of me starting to wish I had never even joined him on tour. I have asked him countless times to just talk to me, to tell me what's going on in his mind, to let me help him, but he won't. It's like he's scared for me to know how he really feels about everything.

Quite frankly, this whole thing kind of terrifies me. I mean he's always so happy, and I see him turn it on for the cameras and interviews, but when I see him sitting there all quiet on the tour bus, not wanting to talk to the boys, let alone me, I know something is wrong with him. And because he won't talk to me about what's going on, things between us have been tense the last few days. In fact the past two days and nights I've spent most of my time with Lou and watching Lux, just so I can give Louis his space. But I don't know how much longer I can do that.

I just wish I knew what to do to make him feel better, because I've never seen him this way. I want to cuddle up to him and make everything better but I know if I do that he'll just push me away and tell me every things fine.

What can I do to prove to him that he can trust me, that I'm here for him just as much as he has been there for me. I feel like he's starting to doubt me and maybe he is. Maybe he's trying to push me away, maybe he doesn't want me here, or even worse doesn't want to be with me. I hope that's not the case but it really feels like that right now.

Oh god, I hope that's not the truth. Maybe I should just talk to him about everything tomorrow on his day off. I don't want to add any more stress on him, but I really need to know what the hell is going on. Great, now my stomach is all in knots, and not good knots. Maybe I'll go watch some Friends with Lou and Tom that always seem to make things better.

But lets be clear, Louis is still a prick.

XO,

Eleanor

______________________________________________________________________

So did you like it? It's a different tone that I've written in the Diaries before.

As always please let me know what you think in the comments section below. Remember this chapter needs at least 50 comments and 55 votes for the next chapter to be posted.

Also, please think about voting for Eleanor in The Best Feels and Best Louis category in the 1D Watty Awards help by @crisscrossdirection. As I mentioned above, voting information is on my profiles message board.

Oh and what about the cover? How do we all feel about it?

Thank you for reading and for all of your support and love.

LOVE!