Dear Diary: The Hate

I am so sorry that it's been awhile. I have been helping my sister pack for an upcoming move and haven't been able to get on here.

Anyway, I hope you all like this new diary entry. It took you all a little longer to hit the goal last time so this time I'm going to ask for at least 35 comments and 45 votes on this chapter before I post the next one. I know you all can do that!

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

This last week has been absolutely awful. I can't wait to get away and go have a girls weekend in London with Dani and then pick Louis up from the airport on Sunday. My Uni work load just keeps growing and has been a huge pain and on top of all of that, I have never gotten as much hate as I have this week.

It is just so upsetting to read some of the things that people have posted online, Twitter is by far the worst. People keep calling me a beard and saying that I'm ruining Harry and Louis friendship and relationship. That I'm preventing them from being together and that I was just hired by Modest to stop the 'Larry" rumors. And the mad part about it is that it's not just me who's getting this hate, I was blown away to see that Lottie was getting the same kind of hate. Now don't get me wrong, I believe that everyone has the right to their own opinion, and if there are fans of the boys who want to ship Larry Stylinson then they can, but it really starts to get to me when they decide to abuse my friends, family and Louis's family to get information out of them about me or Louis, or even worse to bully us.

I have tried my hardest to ignore all the hate, to look past the terrible things that people are posting and to just focus on the nice things posted, but it's just hard. I wish that people would just stop to think before they post something, you know? And it's mad to think that the people posting this about me call themselves One Direction fans, because all of the fans I've met have been the most lovely girls. It just amazes me that so many people who know nothing about me and have never met me feel like they are allowed to have so many opinions about me and have the right to tell me to just go 'kill myself.'

And I know I'm sounding like a little bitch and just complaining, but right now I'm just sick of all of this hate. I try not to complain to anyone but you diary, and Dani because she has gone through all of this before. But it's weeks like this that make me wonder why I got myself involved in this whole crazy One Direction world. I have tried to hide my feelings about it from Louis. I don't want him to think that I'm weak or can't handle his fame. I know I need to tell him and to use him as support, and maybe I will at dinner Sunday night, I can't keep these feelings all bottled up.

I guess at the end of the day it's just like Louis always tells me, it's just me and him in this relationship, no one else. Although, Niall begs to differ and has managed to barge in on all of our Skype dates so far. I just wish that the fans respected Louis a little more.

Well got to go, I have a phone date with Dani and then a Skype date with Louis, let's hope with no Niall this time.

XO,

Eleanor

______________________________________________________________________

So, did you like it? I really hope you did!

Please let me know what you thought by leaving a comment and voting. Remember that this chapter needs at least 35 comments and 45 votes before the next update.

Thank you all for reading.

I LOVE YOU!