I'm His

I'm so sorry It has taken me so long to update! I did not see this chapter going in the direction that it has but I hope you love it!

___________________________________________________________________________

"Do they not realize that it's rude to stare?"

Max and I were sitting at the platform waiting for our train as two girls around 15 years old stood a few feet away starring at me and giggling to each other.

"It's okay really." I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

I was used to this by now. It had been three months since the pictures of Louis and I were first published. And those weren't the last; there was another set a month after Niall's party, and ever since then I had gotten stares from girls like these two where ever I went.

"But you're a person, not an animal in a cage." Max sighed giving the girls the side eye.

"They aren't causing any harm." I smiled and waved at the girls.

The two girls waved back and somehow got up the courage to start to walk over to us. Max rolled his eyes as he saw them approach.

"Are you Eleanor Calder?" One of the girls asked shyly.

"That's what my mum says." I laughed trying to make the girls feel welcomed.

"So are you really dating Louis Tomlinson?" The other girl asked being quite up front.

I looked at Max who gave me a smirk. I didn't know what to tell them, Louis and I had never confirmed anything. All I knew was that I was falling for him and that I wished he would finally ask me.

"I don't know." I answered with a shrug of my shoulders and a small smile. All I could give them was the truth.

"Well, he's crazy if he doesn't date you." The first girl said. "I mean you're beautiful."

I couldn't help but blush. "Thank you."

We talked to the girls until our train pulled into the station. I tried to answer all of the questions they had about Louis and the other boys. The girls stopped talking once the train was there and we watched as everyone unload. The conductor soon called out that it was now okay for us to load on. Max and I stood and grabbed our bags.

"You all have a safe trip." I said smiling at the two girls. "It was lovely talking to you."

We got on the train, found our seats and put our bags away. As Max and I sat down he turned into me with worried eyes.

"So what is going on between you and Louis?"

"I really don't know." I said bring my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. "We haven't ever talked about it."

"What do you mean 'haven't talked about it'?"

"I haven't asked him if I'm his girlfriend," I sighed. "I just don't want to bother him with that stuff. He's so busy with the band and they are promoting their first album and getting ready for the tour. I figure the last thing he needs to worry about is if we are boyfriend and girlfriend." I looked out the window as the train started to move.

"But isn't it driving you crazy?" Max laughed.

"You have no idea."

There was a small silence. I thought about Louis, and the last text I got from him this morning before leaving for the station.

'Have a safe trip. Can't wait to see you tonight. X, Lou.'

I smiled just thinking about that it. Louis was not a morning person by any means, so just the fact that he woke up to send me that text made me smile to myself.