Dear Diary: 'Boy Bander'

Dear Diary,

I just got back home today from my long weekend skiing with Louis. It was so romantic, so wonderful, so perfect in every way.  We skied almost everyday and had dinners by the fire almost every night.  But not like those sappy romantic dinners that you see in the movies that always lead to sex. No, these dinners were ones where we both would laugh so hard we cried, ones where we learned more than we already knew about the other and maybe one that was pretty romantic.

And to make things even better we spent three whole days together without killing the other, so I think that's a pretty good sign.

Anyway, I have about a month left here at home in London before I have to go back up to Manchester. I won't get to see much of Louis because the boys Up All Night tour starts back next week and he's be traveling all over Europe. But at least I have a week with him, I just hope it doesn't fly by.  I do plan on traveling to see him and some of the shows before I go back to Uni, so that will be fun. I haven't been able to go to any yet and I can't wait to see Louis preforming, I just know it's going to be amazing. 

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I told my mum all about Louis and how we were officially dating. I mean, I kind of  had to if I wanted her to let me go on the ski trip with him.  She seemed happy for me, even told me that she had thought I had had an 'extra pep' in my step lately, and that it must be because of him. I told her she was right. 

However, I just overheard her on the phone speaking to my Auntie while I was unpacking. She was telling her that she thinks the 'boy bander' is just going to break my heart, because he is after all in an 'unstable career.'  To be honest, it really hurt to hear her say that.  I know this is going to sound crazy but somehow deep in my gut I know that Louis would never break my heart.  I needed to do something to prove to her that Louis was so much more than a 'boy bander,' so after she hung up I went down to tell her that Louis had invited us both out to dinner tomorrow night. 

That reminds me, I need to go call Louis and tell him that he invited us out for dinner. 

Fingers and toes crossed that it all goes well!

XO

Eleanor

__________________________________________________________________________ 

Thank you all so much for reading! I would love to know what you all thought, so please leave a comment. 

And if you really liked it leave a comment and vote!

Thanks again for reading and I love you!