Dear Diary: He Called!

Dear Diary,

I've been back at Uni for about 2 weeks now and haven't had much time to write. Classes are harder this second year, but I find that I enjoy the challenge. I'm living in a flat this term with Alana and seven other students, it might sound a bit much, but I really love everyone there and we have a great time together.

But you'll never guess what happened!

He called!

That's right Louis called me just the other day. I still can't believe it myself.

Not only did he call, we also went on our first date, at least I think it was a date. Crazy right?

I'm still in shock over the whole thing, I mean Louis Tomlinson called me and took me out. I'm trying very had to be cool about it all, but on the inside I'm jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas morning.

We had such a wonderful time together, we laughed and talked about the future, sure we might have gotten a little wet but who cares.

I feel like I'm on cloud nine right now. I've never felt this way about anyone before.  You know when you meet someone and it's like you've known them forever? That's how it was the other night with Louis. I can be myself around Louis and he doesn't act all famous or have a big head about himself. And when I talked he really listened, it was as if everything I said was the most important thing ever being said at that moment, it made me feel special, like he might really fancy me.

I was sad when it was over but we made plans to go out again in a few weeks once he is done with press stuff for the band. I have butterflies and smiling from ear to ear just thinking of spending time with him again.

I haven't told anyone but Alana about the other night and who I went out with. As far as my other flat mates are concerned, they think I went out with one of my TA's. I'm not ready to tell anyone, I mean it was just one night and what if Louis and I end up fizzing out, and it turns out what I thought was something was in fact nothing?

I don't want people thinking I just want attention for dating him, I really fancy him, and I'm seeing him for that reason and no other.

Are we even dating? It was only one night, and maybe he's doing this same thing with other girls. I don't know if it was even a date, maybe we were just hanging out, maybe he sees me just as a friend and that's it. I think I might die a little if that's all this really is for him.

Well Diary, I need to run for now, Alana is calling and I my phone keeps going off.

XO

Eleanor

______________________________________________________________

A/N

Thank you all so much for the love you have given Eleanor! I can't tell you how much it means to me. 

I hope you keep loving her story as much I do writting it. 

Please vote and comment to let me know what you think.

I Love You All!