Dear Diary: I Can't Sleep

Dear Diary,

 It is one o'clock in the morning and I should be sleeping, but as you can see, I am not.  Why am I not sleeping? Because in exactly ten hours I will be on a train headed to London to spend the evening with Louis.  I guess Niall's birthday is this weekend and Louis invited me to the party that him and the other boys are throwing. 

 It will be the first time that I've seen him since he drove up to Manchester a week and a half ago.  I'm excited but nervous at the same time; I'm sure that's why I can't sleep.

Don't worry, it's not like we haven't talked during that time, we spend hours on the phone every night talking about our past, present and futures; with every conversation I learn something new about Louis that makes me fall for him a little more each time.  He really is perfect.                                   

Well I really should try to go to bed and get some sleep.

XO

Eleanor  

_______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

 It is now 3:25 in the morning and I am still awake.  10 Things I Hate About You was on and I couldn't not watch it.  But it made me start to think about things.

 What if Louis sees me and doesn't like me anymore?  Or even worse, what if Niall, Liam and Zayn don't like me?  Harry and I get along just fine but what if the other boys and I don't? Are they going to make Louis change his mind about me? 

  I don't do well when I meet new people and what if the boys take my shyness as rudeness.  I know that other people have thought that before, and I always feel bad because I'm really not trying to be rude. In junior school I was always called a bitch and that I thought I was better than everyone else when in fact I was just really shy.  I hope that doesn't happen tonight, I really want his mates to like me. 

My stomach is all in knots just thinking about it.  Maybe watching 10 Things I hate About You wasn't such a great idea.

 XO

Eleanor

 _______________________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

 It is 5:45 and I have reorganized my closet and have packed my weekend bag five times.  I really should sleep, but I just keep playing all the different ways that tonight could go in my head. 

 My favorite scenario is the one where I charm all of the boys into loving me, Louis and I laugh and dance the night a way, and when he takes me home he walks me to my front door, kisses me and asks me to be his girlfriend.

I really have gone mad, haven't I? 

If I try to sleep now I can get at least two hours and then try to sleep again on the train.  I should remember to ask Alana if I can borrow her round neck pillow thing for the trip. 

Okay I am really going to sleep this time. Wish me luck with tonight.

 XO

Eleanor

A/N:

Thank you all for all the love and support you have given Eleanor! I really can"t believe it.

Also what do you think of the new cover for Eleanor that @hugslou made?  It's pretty amazing right? 

So my question for you all now is, what do you think should happen in London?  

Let me know below in the comments. 

Also don't forget to vote and tell me if you liked it!

Thank you all again for all of your support!

~*little_lamb315*~