Help Needed!

Hello loves!

Okay first, how amazingly gorgeous did Eleanor look at the wedding yesterday? Like a princess right?

And now the main reason for this post, I know I ask a lot from you all, but I really need your help with something. Eleanor is nominated for Best Louis Fan Fiction in the 1D Watty Awards and it would mean so much to me if you all could go a vote for it.

It is #6 in the category.  All you have to do is go to this link: http://www.wattpad.com/59197286-1d-watty-awards-season-4-l1-best-louis-5 and comment “#6” in the comments section. Right now Eleanor is one of the lest voted for story, so if you could vote for it that would be the most wonderful thing ever!

And the good news is that you can vote once a day until August 3rd.  So chances are that I will be bugging you again with this, but I promise that this will be the only post I make here in the actually story.

Also if you could vote for my BFF @Stylinonem104 for her story Problem is Humor(#3) and Creative Cover(#5) and H in Dark(#3), Best Harry(#6), Most Unique Plot(#5) and Overall 1D(#9) that would be lovely as well.

Like I said I know I ask a lot from you all but I would adore you if you would do vote.  And if you do vote for Eleanor and I don’t already follow you, just leave a comment in the comment section of this chapter saying that you voted and I will follow you.  If you vote for my story 2 different daysleave another comment telling me that you did so, I will read one of your stories and leave as many comments as I can. 

I will link to the page to vote bellow.

Thank you all for your love and support and you all should be expecting a new chapter tonight!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

UPDATE:

So yesterday I told you that Eleanor is nominated for the 1D watty awards by @crisscrossdirection in the Best Louis Category. Well it has also been added to the Best Feels category as well!

There are already 89 votes in and that means that Eleanor is 89 votes behind the others.

I would adore it if you could and would go and vote for it. Here's the link... http://www.wattpad.com/59197004-1d-watty-awards-season-4-l1-best-feels

Eleanor is #15

All you have to do to vote is just comment the STORY number in the category chapter! You can vote one time per category per day, so if you love the story Eleanor please make sure you vote #15 in the Best Feels chapter. Please don't spam! Let's catch up and get it in the running! Thank you for all of your love and support! And remember 1 vote a day!

So please make sure you vote for Eleanor in both Best Louis and Best Feels.

I will post the links below!

I LOVE YOU ALL!