The First Goodbye

Hello beautiful people!

I know you all have been waiting for an update and here it is! I really enjoyed writing this chapter and can't wait to hear what you think about it.

You all have been so amazing with leaveing comments and voting that I am going to give you the biggest challenge yet. In order for the next update to get posted this chapter must have no less than 50 comments and 60 votes. I really believe that you all can do this!

And now the new chapter!

______________________________________________________________________

I rolled over and turned Louis's phone alarm off.

"Good morning baby," I said softly, yawning and trying to sit up.

"Nope, don't you dare get up," he said without opening his eyes. His lips tugged into a tiny smile and his hands reached for me.

"We have to," I giggled as he grabbed me, pulling me down into his arms.

"All you have to do is pay taxes and die, even then you don't have to pay taxes." he blinked, his brilliant sea blue eyes opening, leaving me breathless like they always did.

"Oh, is that right?" I smiled, trying to get out of his arms and out of bed. He grabbed me around the waist and drew me back, his lips running up the curve of my shoulder. "Come on Louis, you still have to pack."

"I'm not letting you go," he said between kisses.

"You're flight leaves in a few hours." I protested, still trying to fight my way out of his arms.

"No! Why can't you come with me?," he wrestled me until I was pinned beneath him, my hands pinned over my head. He peppered my face with sweet, cute kisses until the smile on my face started to hurt.

"Because, you decided to date a plain, boring, uni student who has to stay home a study." I giggled. "And As much as I wish I could go with you, I just can't." He pouted and my heart broke, if only he knew just how much I wished I could go.

"I'm sure you would fit in my suitcase," He said lightly, looking over at his suitcase in the corner of the room and back at me. Measuring the two of us to each other. I shot him an exasperated look as he grinned, his eyes twinkling mischievously. "Just saying, your small enough," I stuck my tongue out at him and slowly got out of bed, throwing on a pair of sleep shorts and walking to the door.

"I'm going to go make us some tea," I opened the door, "And you better be up and packing when I get back." I winked at him and made my way down the hall to the kitchen.

I could smell bacon and coffee under my nose as I made my way to the kitchen. Scrunching up my nose I sniffed the familiar scent again and slowly turned the corner to find Harry wide-awake and making breakfast.

"Harry?" I asked, confused as to why he was up so early.

"Oh, hey El," He turned to me and smiled, "Breakfast?"

"Um, sure." I smiled and went to sit at the kitchen island bar.

Harry placed a plate full of French toast and bacon down in front of me. I stared at the French toast on the plate, in awe of the beautiful breakfast that Harry had cooked.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked me as he sat on the stool next to me and took a large bite from his plate.

"Yeah, I'm just amazed that you made this." I giggled and took a small bite, it tasted even better than it looked.

"I'm more than just a pretty face." He flashed a dimpled smile and I couldn't help but blush.

"Ya know, you're handling this all really well." He mumbled, stuffing his mouth with another bite of food.