I'm Ready

You all are amazing! The last chapter reached it's goal in less that 24 hours, and as I promised a double update. So here is the first of the updates tonight, I hope you like it.

And since it's a double update night I'm going to change the challenge, for another update this chapter must get 25 comments and 40 votes. The next update tonight will only need 15 comments and 30 votes. I know you can do it. 

Now on to the first update!

__________________________________________________________________________

You've reached Louis. You know what to do.

"Uggg" I groaned, throwing my phone down beside me and rolled over in my bed.  I had been trying to get ahold of Louis ever since I found out about the fake Twitter accounts yesterday. This time his phone didn't even ring it just went straight to voice mail.  I knew the boys were busy finishing up the tour, working on their second album and getting ready to go to Australia and America. I hated to bother him, but I needed him now.  There was a knock at the door and I looked up as Robyn opened it and walked in holding a cup of tea in her hands.

"You doing okay?" She asked as she made her way over to sit next to me on my bed.

"I guess." I moaned, sitting up a little so I didn't look so pathetic.

"Here" Robyn handed me the cup of tea, I took the cup from her and sat up carefully, making sure I didn't spill. "It's Yorkshire Gold, just like you like."

"Tiffy?"

"Tiffy." She smiled and we shared a small laugh.

Other than Alana and Max, Robyn was my other best friend and the only one who cares about fashion and lives for it just as much as I do.  Her and I had talked all night about everything that had happened the day before. She seemed to understand how I was feeling, because like me, she had never dreamed of being anything but normal.  I also explained to her my worries about how to the public he was this popstar idol and how I was scared that people would think that he couldn't be linked to a nobody uni student like me. And my fear of losing who I was and everything I had ever wanted because of his fame.  We talked about how due to the bands fan base school might become a living hell for me, with me becoming the "Where's Waldo" of Manchester.

"What time is it?" I asked before taking a sip of my tea.

"Almost ten. What time is your meeting with at the Chancellor's office?"

"At one, but I have an English lecture before at eleven." I placed my cup over on my nightstand, "Thanks for the tea."

"My design class ends at 12:30, want me to come with you?" Robyn kindly asked.

"No, I best go alone," I gave her a weary smile, "But dinner later?"

"Of course," She smiled, "Why don't you get ready and I'll go make some toast and we'll walk over to class together."  She stood up and headed towards the door.

"Hey Robyn," I stopped her before she left, "Thanks for being there for me last night.  It was nice to have someone to talk to that didn't treat me like the 'poor little pop stars girlfriend'."

"Anytime love." She winked at me and left for the kitchen. 

Once Robyn left I showered and threw on a white t-shirt and jeans, tousling my wet hair and slicking on some lip-gloss and mascara and called myself ready.  I found Robyn sitting in the kitchen alone, reading something on her phone and shaking her head. I poured myself a cup of coffee, trying to dose myself heavily with caffeine for the day ahead, and went to sit next to her.