Take Nothing for Granted

Hello my loves!

I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry that I've been away, things in my life have been crazy and I've started classes at school and well lets just say I haven't had much time to sit down and write. That and the fact that I have little bit of writers block going on right now and don't know where to go next with this story of mine.

But don't worry! I think it's all over and I have just finished a new chapter for you all! I feel awful that I've made you all wait so long so I have tried to make this chapter extra wonderful and one that I know you all will love.

Since I don't know when I will be able to update again (I'm hoping sooner rather than later) I am going to say that this post needs at least 100 comments and 100 votes before I will update again. This is a really high number for you all but I know you will get to it in no time.

Thank you for continuing to support me and Eleanor while I've been away.

I LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

And now the new chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

I combed through my soaking wet tresses, eyeing up my reflection in the foggy bathroom mirror. Music swirled through the confined space of the bathroom drifting from the speakers of my iPod, where it sat on the back corner of the countertop. One song fading into the next, the chipper tune of 'What Makes You Beautiful' suddenly filled the bathroom, making a smile come to my face. I turned the volume up a few considerable notches my smile growing bigger and brighter. I grasped the hairbrush in my hand, turning it into a microphone as I expertly started to belt out every familiar word in the song. My voice at top volume, I started to prance around the chilly tile floor in nothing but my pink underwear, and matching lace bra.

"That's what makes you beautiful..." I sang loudly my eyes scrunched tight as I sang along to every word. My eyes quickly opened as I heard laugher behind me. I spun around, startled by Louis standing in the doorway not being able to contain his laughter. My eyes grew wide in shock and my cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment.

"Hey," he chuckled, "having fun, my little Directioner?" he teased; I knew he was enjoying the fact that he caught me in this carefree moment.

I turned the volume way down, quickly grabbed my shirt from the floor and pulled it over my head. Avoiding his gaze, I returned to detangling my hair.

"Are you, embarrassed?" he asked, stepping up behind me. "I was just teasing. I think it's cute, and I love that you like my music so much."

I tried to shrug him off, biting my lip, as I applied moisturizer to my still blushing face. Louis reached over to my iPod and started to crank the volume back up, he took my hand and spun me around to face him. Cupping my face in his calloused hands, he started singing directly to me.

"Sing with me," he purred and gave me a wink. I started to giggle excitedly, grabbing my hairbrush again and happily began harmonizing along with him. Just as we started to sing the final chorus my phone started to ring. I looked down and saw Dani's shinning face popping up on the screen.

"No..." Louis whined and wrapped his arms around my waist, "It was getting to the best part."

"It's Dani." I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Hey Dani." I chirped happily into the phone, excited to talk to her.

"Oh thank god," Dani said through what sounded like tears. "I didn't know if you were still in France or not."

"I wish." I laughed, "We had to get back because the boys start rehearsal today."