I Like It

I picked up my phone and looked at it while I paced around my room thinking about everything that had happened this morning.  I kept thinking about the text from friends asking if the pictures were real, reciting quotes from the blogs I had read and the images of Louis and I walking to his car would not leave my mind.  Last night I was just a normal girl that no one had ever heard of and now I'm Eleanor Calder; the girl dating Louis Tomlinson.

I went and sat on my bed looking at Louis's number on the screen of my phone. I had to call him and talk about everything that had happened this morning. If anyone would know how to deal with the media it would be him, this sort of thing must always happen to him.  I took a deep breath, pressed the call button and put the phone to my ear.

"Eleanor!"

Louis voice rang out after only two rings, I couldn't help but laugh at the excitement in his voice.

"Louis!" I giggled trying to match his enthusiasm.

 "What's up love?"

There was a small moment of silence, I could feel my mouth start to dry out and I laid back onto my bed. 

"Eleanor?" Louis said in a more calm voice.

"Yeah." I closed my eyes. "So... Have you been online at all this morning?" I asked, my eyes still closed, bracing myself for what he might say.

"No," he laughed, "why?"

"Well, it's just that there are pictures of us from last night on there." I tried to swallow but my mouth was still too dry.

 "Hold on."

I sat up a little and started to play with a small stuffed bunny on my bed that my Grandfather had given me when I was younger. I heard rustling on the other end and wondered what on earth Louis could be doing when I heard a loud crash.

"Lou? What are you doing?"

"Just getting on my computer."

"Okay." I laughed.  "So..."

"Oh yeah." Louis let out a laugh. "You look nice, me on the other hand, I don't know what I was thinking when I put that shirt on."

"Louis!" I said trying to be serious.

"Really, blue on blue? You should have taken one look at me and closed the door."

"Do you see what they are saying?"

"Nah, I don't look into all of the shit that the media writes. It's not really worth my time."

He was so cool about it all, just letting it roll off his back, I wish I could feel the same way he did and not care about what they wrote.

"Does it bother you El?"

"No." I said, making it sound like I didn't care at all. "I just wanted you to see how ridicules you looked in that outfit."

"What are you doing today?"

"Well my train leaves at four, but before that my mum was going to take me to lunch and out shopping."

"Do you think she would mind if I took you to the train station?"

I felt butterflies in my stomach as Louis asked his question. He wanted to take me to the train station; he wanted to be the last person I saw before I went back to Manchester.

"I'm sure that would work." I smiled.

"Great, so I'll pick you up at three?"

"I'll see you at three."