Dear Diary: I Love Him

Here is the second part of the double update tonight. I hope you like it.

For the next update this Diary Entry needs 15 comments and 25 votes, on tope of the last chapters 25 comments and 40 votes. I know you all can do it!

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

It's been two weeks since the whole email and Twitter craziness started, and I think I got everything sorted out or at least the best I could. I told Louis all about it and he contacted Will at Modest  who took action on the email front and they have since stopped, to which the Chancellor personally sent an email thanking me for.   As far as Twitter goes, Louis and I talked and although it was something I never wanted to join, we both agreed that it was best if I did.  So now anyone can follow me at @EleanorJCalder. I'm still trying to get used to it, but I already have 150,000 followers, which is just mad and I still can't wrap my little mind around it.

I haven't seen Louis in about a month since I got back to Manchester. But, I'm taking the train down to London tomorrow where Louis will pick me up and we will then get on a plane and head to...wait for it...Paris!

Louis is taking me to the city of love, and not only are we going to the city of love, but we are going on Valentine's Day. I know it sounds corny and cheesy, but I'm really excited to be going to my favorite city and with my favorite person in the whole world. Well besides my mum of course.

 I've been thinking about it, and I think I'm ready to tell Louis I love him while in Paris.  I get all nervous and giddy just thinking about it.  Because I really do love him, he's the first thing I think about in the morning and the last at night.  I get excited every time we talk and while we're talking butterflies are in my stomach the whole time. At least it feels like love, I've never been in love before so I don't really know.  I called Dani and asked her about it, she told me it sounded like love to her and that she felt the same with Liam when she first realized she loved him.

And this might be my first time being in love but I know it's real. Because my History professor just said the name 'Louis' today and I couldn't help but smile at hearing his name, even if he wasn't talking about my Louis. I was thinking over everything but at the same time I wasn't thinking of anything except him. I knew I should have been paying attention to the lecture, but at the time I felt so lively. And I might be going insane but maybe I like being a little insane. I mean nothing I do or say make sense anymore when I'm thinking about him. And I sometimes my life is boring when we haven't talked or he's not around, because he always has a story or is making me laugh until I cry. And that's it, I love him, I love him with all of my heart.

So while we are in Paris I am going to tell him, and I don't care if he doesn't say it back, because, I love him, and I want him to know.

XO

Eleanor

__________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoyed my first ever double update!

Please tell me what you think and vote, because if you want another update this chapter needs 15 comments and 25 votes. Ready...Set...Go!

Thanks again for reading and I love you all!