Dear Diary: Perks

Hello Loves of my life!

A huge thank you to everyone who voted for Eleanor in the Watty Awards. Voting for this round is now over and we should find out on the 6th if Eleanor made it to the next round.

I'm sorry it took me a while to post this chapter, I had a little bit of writers block for it.

The goal for this chapter is 50 comments and 60 votes, I know this is going to be an easy one for you all to reach, so don't let me down

Well no more talking and on to the reading!

Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Diary,

Sometimes I feel like I look too much at the negative aspects of being the girlfriend of a world known boy band member and not enough on the positive. For example, earlier today Louis and I went on a walk around Dallas and I stopped and looked around knowing that I would never have come to this city if it weren't for Louis. And then I stop and think that how just the other day I was in Disneyland with him and I can't help but smile. I'm getting to travel the world with the boy I love. How many almost twenty year olds can say that?

However, I will say that there are a few annoying things about being on tour. The first being the size of the loo on the tour bus. It's so small, and I'm having to share it with five boys, I'm sure you get my point. Second, there is just no privacy on the bus. Anytime Louis and I might just want to spend a little time alone one of the boys always shows up and interrupts. I adore the nights that we get to stay in a hotel and have a room with a door, that I don't have to answer if Harry or Niall knock and want in. And lastly the pranks, don't get me wrong I love a good laugh, but Louis takes pranking to a whole new level. I mean a day doesn't go by where he's not doing something to one boy or the other, and they all come to me after he does it thinking that I can control him. How little they know.

I mean being on tour is nothing like you see in the movies. Before coming I thought it would be a lot like Almost Famous and that I would maybe be a little like Penny Lane. Then I remember that the boys are not a rock band and this is 2012 and that there really are no similarities between the two and that I was crazy to even fantasize about it.

Another perk about being on tour is that I get to see Louis preform all the time. And it's really just crazy to me because the fans over here in the States seem to be mad over them. I mean I knew that the boys were well liked over here but I guess I wasn't ready for what it's really been like. And I can't believe that they all know me. I've started to get better when a fan comes up to me and not act too surprised. Most of the ones I've met seem overjoyed to meet me and I try to talk to them and take pictures but sometimes I still get so over whelmed by all of it and when that happens I just blush and give them a tiny wave and go to my seat. One day I hope to adjust to it all, if not for me but for Louis. The one thing I don't think I will ever be able to adjust to is all of the paps and seeing pictures of me in magazines. Just the other day there was a little piece about Louis and me in both US Weekly and InTouch, it was just so odd.

Well, I need to go now. The boys are almost done with sound check and Dani should be getting here any moment to go to dinner before the show tonight. Did I mention that Dani is coming to join us on tour? I'm so excited to see her and have her here so I'm not the only girlfriend. Let me tell you, one against five is not fun at all.

XO,

Eleanor

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well, did you like it?

But please let me know what you thought of this chapter in the comments section below. Remember this chapter needs at least 50 comments and 60 votes for the next chapter to be posted.

Again I am sorry that this post took me so long, I promise that the next one as I have a super cute idea for it.

Thank you for reading and for all of your support and love.

I LOVE YOU!