Surprise!

Hello Beautiful people!

A huge thank you to everyone who has voted for Eleanor in the 1D Watty Awards. The voting for this round is still going on until Aug. 3rd and I would love it if you would try to vote for Eleanor more than once. All of the voting information and links are on my profiles message board.

This chapter was fun to write and I hope you all like it. I'm really excited for El to be on tour with the boys for the next few chapters, they are going to be fun and full of Eleanor, Louis and the boys.

I'm going to set the goal high for this chapter at 55 comments and 65 votes for the next update, and believe me you all are going to want to read the next few chapters that she is on tour.

Well no more talking and on to the reading!

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________

I jolted up from the bumpy plane landing. I rubbed my eyes, realizing that I must have fallen asleep on my fight from New York to San Diego. I tried to wake up as the plane made it's way to the gate, turning my phone on to see if I had missed any calls or text. I stayed seated as the people around me started to get up and unload, grabbing their bags and belongings on the way out. My phone started to buzz and text from Harry, Lou and Louis all lit up my screen.
Lou: So excited for you to finally get here. It's been so hard to keep my mouth shut.

Louis: I MISS YOU!

Harry: What if you hide in the closest and pop out? Yeah?

Lou: We're waiting for you at baggage claim.

I quickly texted Louis and Lou back, ignoring Harry's hundredth awful idea on ways to surprise Louis. I stood from my seat, grabbed my bag and made my way off the plane to meet Harry and Lou. I skipped the whole way down to baggage claim, excited and giddy because today was finally the day I was going to see Louis again, the day I would be able to wrap my arms around his waist, the day I would feel the sensation of his lips against mine again. I smiled and waved as I saw Harry and Lou right where Lou said they would be, both smiling as they spotted me. Harry grabbed my bag as it came off the carousel and we all got in the black SUV that they had taken to pick me up.

I sat in the front seat, starring out the window looking up at the bright blue sky that reminded me of Louis. My leg was shaking anxiously; I was struggling to contain my excitement.

"Excited?" Lou asked, placing her hand on my knee to stop it from bouncing.

"A little." I blushed.

"So we have to go drop Harry off at the venue for tonight's shows sound check and then we'll go back to the hotel and get you ready." She smiled.

"That sounds lovely."

"Have you thought about how you're going to surprise him?" Harry leaned forward and asked with a dimpled smile.

"Not really." I shook my head.

"Well, you better come up with something, you'll see him in a few short hours." Lou laughed, looking down at her phone.

"It's never to late to propel down on to the stage tonight." Harry shrugged.

"Harry," I gave him a stern look, "a third of your fans already think I'm hired by management, do you really think that making a production of me surprising would help that?"

"I guess you're right." He frowned and leaned back into his seat.

We pulled into the parking lot of the venue the boys were playing at later that night and I watched as Harry got out of from the backseat of the SUV. I knew Louis was inside that building, and all of a sudden my heart started and I couldn't stand to be away from him any longer. I jumped out of the car after Harry, not sure what I was doing, but I knew I was doing something.