The Tomlinsons

Eleanor is #87! I really can;t believe this and it could have never gotten there without all of you reading and leaving wonderful comments and voting. I know I saw this all the time, but you all really are the best!

Anyway, since you all have been amazing at leaving comments and voting and always surpassing my goals, I'm going to set it higher this time. In order for the next update to happen this chapter has to have at least 40 comments and 50 votes. You've never let me down, so don't do it this time! I'm kidding, I know you won't. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

___________________________________________________________________________

We walked hand-in-hand up the front walk to Louis quaint childhood home. It was the first time I would be meeting Louis's family and I so nervous.  I couldn't stop fidgeting the whole drive here and I kept biting my lower lip. As we got closer to his house I let go of his hand, since mine had started to feel warm and clammy. We stopped right in front of his old front door.

"El, don't be so nervous, they are going to fall madly in love with you, just like I did." Louis smiled and turned toward me, pressing his lips to mine, "I promise."

"I know, I'm just..." I started to explain to him why I felt so nervous when he looped his arms around my waist and pressed our bodies closer together.

"I love you, so they'll love you." A hint of a smile crept onto his face and he rested his forehead on mine, his intense blue eyes starring deep into my eyes. My eyelids started to flutter as our lips pressed together again. For a brief moment I had forgotten that we were standing outside of his family's house, a house that they currently were in and could walk out at any moment. I giggled a pushed him away.

"Louis, not here." I smiled and straightened out my coat.

"You're no fun." He laughed and pulled me into him once more. We both looked at each other and let the smiles hit our faces at the same time, both knowing how lucky we were to have each other.

Just as we started to get lost in each others eyes the front door popped open and someone cleared their throat, interrupting my and Louis's moment. I turned to see who it was and there standing in the doorway was a beautiful young girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes that matched Louis's.  

"Are you going to just going to stand here and make out, or are you planning on coming in to see your family?" She asked with the same smirk on her face that Louis always has.

I pulled away and looked down at the ground, embarrassed that this was how I met his family. The knots I had in my stomach the whole way here once again returning. Meeting his sisters had been the thing I had been the most nervous about, it wasn't like I didn't know how to interact with other girls, I had a ton of girl friends, I just knew how much Louis meant to them and I didn't want to disappoint.

"Don't you think you're scaring the children with that much makeup on your face?" He joked with her.

"Shut up." She said, sticking her tongue out at him.

"That's no way to welcome your favorite brother home, now is it?" He laughed and walked up to her, embracing her in his arms. She looked over his shoulder at me and smiled.

"Don't be rude and introduce me to your kissing buddy." She giggled, letting go of him and moving over towards me.

"Hi," I blushed, "I'm Eleanor."

"I'm Lottie." She hugged me and pulled back looking down at my feet. "And don't blame me if your shoes going missing by the end of the weekend."  I bit my bottom lip and smiled at the same time.