New Friends

I first want to thank you all for your amazing support! I really mean it, you all are amazing. 

So this might me the logest chapter I have written for Eleanor and I hope you all love it as much as I did writing it. 

And since you all have been amazing with the comments and votes I'm going to challenge you a little bit more and say for the next update this chapter needs 25 comments and 40 votes. I know you all can do this, because as I have said many times before, you're just amazing!

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

I watched as London passed by outside the window in the backseat of the private car that Louis had hired to drive me to the show.  I insisted that I was fine having my mum drop me off or even just calling an Addison Lee for myself, but for some crazy reason he wanted to have a private car bring me, I figured it was a battle I was best losing.  I kept shifting in my seat, excitement pulsing through my whole body. Tonight was going to be the first time that I would see One Direction in concert and I was even more excited that it was the first time I got to see Louis on stage.  I looked down at my outfit, a simple pair of black jeans and a large maroon sweater, hoping that it was fine and wondering if I should have worn a dress instead.  I looked at my reflection through the mirror and couldn't help but bite my lip and smile, I was seating in the back seat of a private car on my way to a One Direction Concert to watch my boyfriend Louis Tomlinson perform, how was this even real life?

The car pulled up to the back door of the HMV Hammersmith Apollo and I watched as the driver walked around and opened my door, I took a deep breath and stepped out smiling up at the driver. "Thank you."  He closed the door to the car behind me as I made my way over to the stage door where a large man with a clipboard was.  As I walked over I could hear the screams from the fans on the other side of the building waiting to get in, I laughed and looked down at my sweater, pulling it down, making sure I looked put together.

"Can I help you?" The burly man with a shaved head asked as I walked up to him.

"I should be on the list." I nodded towards the clipboard in his hands.

"Your name?"

"Eleanor Calder." I smiled and shifted back and forth nervously on my feet, hoping Louis had remembered to put me on the list like he said.

The man flipped through a few pages and stopped when I can only assume he found my name.

"Alright." He huffed and checked my name, opening the door behind him. 

I felt lost as soon as I stepped inside, there were only a few people standing around and no sight of anyone I knew.  I didn't want to aimlessly roam around looking for him, so I stepped to the side and thought that it best to just wait until hopefully Louis or one of the boys came around. 

"Can I help ya, love?" An Irish accent said behind me, causing me to jump a bit. I turned around and came face to face with a tall bulky gentlemen who looked rather intimidating.                                                         

"Yeah, um...I'm...I'm Eleanor," I timidly said trying to look around him, praying that Louis was not far and that he would come out from where ever he was.

"Aye, right. You're Louis's then?" he chuckled, looking down at me. I let out a sigh of relief and felt a little more relaxed.

"I guess." I shrugged.

"I'm Paul," he smiled warmly.  Louis had told me so much about the man who now was standing in front of me, how he was like a second father to him and the boys. I had just met him but I could already tell his personality was kind and caring.